PDA

View Full Version : Starting an annual vipers across america get to gether

Red Dog
02-25-2017, 06:23 AM
Hello All, I am new here . . . I have previous and current experience with Chrysler Crossfires and their very active groups / communities around the country (and around the world). The Crossfire community plans and hosts events called Crossfires Across America. This year is CAA#8 being held in Eureka Springs AR June 25-30 2017. Here is a link to the thread on Crossfireforum.org with information about this event. I think you can view the thread without having to join the Crossfire forum . . .

http://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-events-meets/75686-caa-8-crossfires-across-america-8-eureka-springs-arkansas-june-25-30-2017-a-7.html#post879576

I'm not seeing any similar annual events planned / hosted by the Viper communities. Yes I do see a Tail of the Dragon meet and a Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle meet but nothing with a "roving" annual venue that would allow Viper owners to enjoy various meets in different parts of the country and mingle with other Viper owners. I'm wondering if there might be enough interest to start such an annual event calling it Vipers Across America . . . VAA#1

To start, we might begin by "piggybacking" off CAA#8 in Eureka Springs AR with VAA#1. Eureka Spring AR is a great and fun venue with lots of wonderful fun twisting roads in the area, great restaurants and most importantly . . . a gathering of friendly fun people who enjoy a shared passion for their special automobile.

If there is interest in planning such an annual event in different areas of the USA, I can help to kick it off by piggy backing on CAA#8. After that, local Viper groups would be expected pick up the ball and plan a subsequent similar event in their area for the following year.

Let me know if you have questions and / or what your thoughts are on starting an annual Vipers Across American get-to-gether.

Herrsss
02-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Red Dog,

That is kind of like the bucket list events in the off years from VOA. This year we have Tail of the Dragon, the New England Lobster Roll, Conner Avenue Grand Finale (date still tbd) and Texas Viper Round Up. I have no idea if there is additional interest in a roving annual event so let's see how this thread go.