PDA

View Full Version : march 4th parade and lunch

braunstein82
02-20-2017, 05:57 AM
For the fayetteville/Goldsboro lunch and meet & greet we are planning to participate in the Spring Lake Dr. Suess Parade on the morning of March 4th and follow up with lunch. Would like to know who would be interested in participating. Any region, Club members or not. Regions members will have there lunch payed for by the club. So far there are 4 vipers and 8 people. I have to have paperwork in the next couple days. So if you even think you may want to go, let me know so I can at least put you on the list for the parade, even if you don't make it. Or if you would just like to attend lunch after.

Audwin +1 parade
George +1 parade
Myself +1 parade
Scott +1 if in town

CarolinaViper
02-20-2017, 02:10 PM
For the fayetteville/Goldsboro lunch and meet & greet we are planning to participate in the Spring Lake Dr. Suess Parade on the morning of March 4th and follow up with lunch. Would like to know who would be interested in participating. Any region, Club members or not. Regions members will have there lunch payed for by the club. So far there are 4 vipers and 8 people. I have to have paperwork in the next couple days. So if you even think you may want to go, let me know so I can at least put you on the list for the parade, even if you don't make it. Or if you would just like to attend lunch after.

Audwin +1 parade
George +1 parade
Myself +1 parade
Scott +1 if in town

Matt,

Thanks for putting this together, hope the weather is great and you guys enjoy the parade and lunch

jeff

braunstein82
03-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Couple photos from today. More on facebook

Ricketts
03-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Hate I missed out, stupid sister getting married saturday!! lol

CarolinaViper
03-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Great photos...you guys are looking good.