PDA

View Full Version : FS 2 New Pzero Corsa 355 30 19

Pist0n
02-14-2017, 05:27 PM
I got these from Jon B through a closeout special. At 475$ each on Tire Rack, I jumped on it and believe I got them for 365 or 375$ shipped to my door. They have a 7/2013 manufacture date. Jon assured me these were stored properly and probably lost 8-10% of grip. I stored them in a temperature controlled environment (much to the dismay of my wife, in our 1/2 bathroom, about 60 degrees in the dark, inside plastic bags). I would like 350$ since I believe they are a pretty good deal. I am selling because I am going with Kumho rears instead.

My rationale in purchasing these was my original tires on my 2013 GTS currently have 3/2012 manufacture rear tires and last driving season, I went through two sets of front tires and still had my original rears (they are finally pretty worn now). I found that I had a lot of understeer with my 3/2012 manufactured front tires, but when I went with 3/2016 front tires, the understeer diminished and the car became much more balanced. I figured that I could keep that nice balance going with 2017 fronts and 2013 rears. However, I decided to go with 315 NT01's and 355's Kumho's instead. A few other members who AutoX their cars often have recommended this combo and as I do about 15 AutoX, I wanted to give it a shot. I am concerned the car will become too tail happy with the NT01's with the Corsas. As a side note, the car is stock except Chuck aligned it to the T/A alignment last year. I still wore out the outer edge of my front tires significantly more than the rest of the tire so I plan on bumping front negative camber to 2.7 from 2.5.

Pist0n
02-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Sold