PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Exotic Car Festival w Jay Leno April 6th - 9th

XSnake
01-31-2017, 09:57 AM
One of if not the BEST event in the area. I'm on the board of this event and we have pulled off some amazing things for this years event including a show with Jay Leno on Friday evening. We also have some very special guests planned for the show on Sat including Paul Sr. & Mikey from OCC and Christopher Llyod who will be there WITH a REAL screen used Delorean from BTTF. The National Ferrari Club is also joining us this year which will make this year the biggest the event has ever been. We are expecting 150 cars on track and over 400 at the concourse. We have 8 Vipers registered for the track so far and I'm sure at least that many in the show. Please register ASAP as all the events will sell out as usual. I always get messages from people that have missed out and once the spots are full there's nothing I can do. Amazing event for an even better cause.

Join us in central Florida on April 6-9, 2017 for the 14th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival children’s charity event! This four-day event showcases North America’s largest collection of exotic cars, race cars, Hollywood movie cars, and iconic actors and celebrities, coming together to help children with life threatening medical conditions.

This year, we will be joined by the Ferrari Club of America’s annual meet! Together, this will create one of the largest gatherings of Ferrari’s in history!

Following two exhilarating track days and racing at the world famous Daytona International Speedway, the event moves to Celebration. Join us Friday for an incredible evening of music and comedy at Hard Rock Live with Jay Leno, with special guest Robin Zander of Cheap Trick, performing all the Cheap Trick hits! On Saturday morning, stroll through the world class exotic car concours set along the waterfront of Celebration. Following the concours, attend the exclusive Champagne Taittinger reception and ZD Wine pairing dinner at the Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World, followed by a concert by Journey former lead singer Steve Augeri performing all the Journey hits! And Sunday morning, participate in the acclaimed road rally!

http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/

Purple Haze
01-31-2017, 10:03 AM
Damn wish I was closer sounds like a great time!!!

XSnake
03-01-2017, 07:59 AM
It looks like we have about 9 Vipers registered so far for the track days at Daytona which is sold out. If anyone want to come out and go for rides the ride-a-long wristbands are only $20.

fhrzr1
03-16-2017, 11:13 AM
Entered the Concours on Saturday with my 2005 viper SRT 10.
Expecting to have a great time

Vipes
04-16-2017, 08:15 PM
So how was it? Any pics?

cpinfdp
04-18-2017, 06:45 PM
Not as many Vipers this year as I remember last year. I didn't get a chance to stop by and meet those that came, just stopped by real quick before I went to work.