PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry colpitts
10-26-2013, 09:21 AM
Time to start making plans for the last event of the year. The much anticipated Christmas party this year will be a tuff one to top.

You may recall last year we had an appearance from Rick’s Auntie Henrietta. What a blast she was. Well this year we stepped it up…

With the help of Jerry Colpitts, and his contacts we were able to book… Wait for it….
***************** Tony V *****************
That’s right the Tony V from Mass. Below is a copy of his bio from his website : www.tonyvcomic.com

Dec. 7th at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua NH. (603) 886-1200:cool::cool::cool:

NSviper
11-10-2013, 03:04 PM
One of these years, we'd like to make it down for the party. Always sounds like you guys have such a good time..

EZ 2B Green
11-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the party!

Wot!
12-09-2013, 02:11 PM
I want to thank everyone that came out this past Saturday to party with us. I had a great time. Only wish I could have visited with more of you, longer.

Dick was a great sport as always and played the straight guy perfectly. That's what you get for picking a seat up front Dick! Hope Norma's foot heels soon.

I would also like to thank the members that hosted an event this year. I hope the new shirts fit! Dominque, Tim, Eric, Mark, Ted, Glenn, and Martin! Thank you for the help.

This year's award winners were... drum roll....

Shawn Roubian - Officer of the year (put in more hours than he will ever admit too in case his wife is listening)
Rusty and Kerrie Myers - Long Distance Runner, and really rookie of the year
Mark Heitz, - Event of the Year (Nice repeat and again thank you!)
Martin Distelbrink - MVP (did a ton of work on events and overall just helping out the club

We ALL thank Rusty and Kerrie for not just being great/fun people to hang with, but for the Christmas gift as well. For those that were not there, they gave all the attending members a stocking with an oil filter for their car, and rose for our better half's. In my case more like 60/40. Oh well!

For those that missed the party we have left over gifts (12 pack coolers with the new logo. For those and new shirts and hats please see Jerry Colpitts.

And for the last bit of news...

Jerry Colpitts is back as our VP this year.
Martine Distelbrink is taking on the secretary position.

Congrats to those guys and a big thank you for stepping up and helping out.

jerry colpitts
12-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Well that was a fun time......Thanks to everyone who attended...Rusty thanks for the Xmas Presents.....