PDA

View Full Version : Dave s offspring

2ndGEN
01-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Good Evening VOA Carolina's,

Dave W has sold me his beloved Gen 2!! I know this may come as a surprise, as I assure you it was for me as well. I am VERY excited to be an official member of this Group as I have enjoyed meeting a ton of you over the last few years! Rest assured... I believe he will take my payment as a down payment on a 2017???!!! Jury's out, but he will be my copilot during the events non the less. The Carolina's Region Rocks and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Thanks again,
Jason

DaveW
01-23-2017, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the club, Jay! Now you have to pass it on to Adrianna in about 8 years or so to drive to high school :dude3:

Dad

99RT10
01-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Congrats!! Looking at Dave's picture, it looks to be a fast RED car. Red is fastest, so be careful.

:D

PatrickB
01-24-2017, 07:53 AM
Holy crap Jay, good to see you here and in that beautiful GTS, but I'm blown away that Dave would ever sell it!

Dave, I do hope you have your eyes on something newer?

DaveW
01-24-2017, 04:07 PM
Dave, I do hope you have your eyes on something newer?
About all Marcia and I can afford with our Social Security checks is a neighbor's '04 Prius with only 205k miles. Should get us back and forth to the doctors' offices okay for a while and a few nights of bingo each week. Thinking of learning how to play bridge. My mom wants me to join her club over at the home and is so excited.

Jay, let me know if you find my lower denture under one of the seats...

PatrickB
01-24-2017, 06:22 PM
About all Marcia and I can afford with our Social Security checks is a neighbor's '04 Prius with only 205k miles. Should get us back and forth to the doctors' offices okay for a while and a few nights of bingo each week. Thinking of learning how to play bridge. My mom wants me to join her club over at the home and is so excited.

Jay, let me know if you find my lower denture under one of the seats...

I'm going to assume that's a yes.. :)

CarolinaViper
01-24-2017, 07:16 PM
Jay,

Hope you have the humor that your dad has. Glad to see you in a Viper, and yes we got to work on Dave to get another one.

Jeff

braunstein82
01-25-2017, 03:26 AM
You got a beautiful car. Probably one of the cleanest I've seen.