PDA

View Full Version : Bucket List Tail of the Dragon is now OPEN June 1 4 2017

Joel
01-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Save these dates – June 1-4 2017 - because registration for Tail of the Dragon Number 12 is now open. Once again it will be a VOA Bucket List event hosted by the Alabama/Tennessee and Carolinas Viper Clubs. Plan to have a great time on the best roads east of the Mississippi at what has been the largest Viper gathering in the South. This year's event registration includes Friday dinner at the Park Vista hotel. Also included in the registration “Goody Bag” is a special Tail of the Dragon event t-shirt, a commemorative coin, trolley tokens for a ride to dinner on Friday, and a video of the parade through Gatlinburg (one per registered car) Saturday night. Last Bucket List we had over 150 Vipers thundering through town. To say it shook the earth is an understatement. Plus, we'll have cruises throughout the area including the traditional Friday Taming of the Dragon and a Saturday drive to Fontana. You don't want to miss this event so register today.

The Greystone Lodge is saving rooms at special rates for the event. Rates Sunday through Thursday start at $97 and weekend rates begin at $113 (all rates before tax). There are other rates for enhanced rooms and suites. Reserve early to get your spot. They have agreed to honor these rates all week if you want to come early or stay later. Phone for Greystone is (800) 451-9202

Registration is $85 for VOA members and $105 for non-members. Late fees can be avoided by registering early and there will be a cancellation policy in effect. The registration site is http://carolinasvoa.com/tod_registration.htm

If you have questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks! Agenda and more information to follow.

Joel
615-308-3358
joel.hausler@mtsu.edu

Registration at http://carolinasvoa.com/tod_registration.htm And yes, there will be off-site trailer parking available but please let me know if you plan to bring a trailer.

No hemi
05-02-2017, 10:41 AM
looking forward to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hemi
05-09-2017, 11:05 AM
OK , any decision made on which way are going up there?, are we going through I40 and parkway or are we going through Cherokee and Maggie valley?.

CarolinaViper
05-09-2017, 01:49 PM
OK , any decision made on which way are going up there?, are we going through I40 and parkway or are we going through Cherokee and Maggie valley?.

We have not decided yet...I still trying to think what I am going to order for lunch at Cracker Barrel.

Special Ed
05-09-2017, 01:54 PM
We have not decided yet...I still trying to think what I am going to order for lunch at Cracker Barrel.

Decisions, decisions' decisions.....

No hemi
05-09-2017, 03:18 PM
hahhaahhaa

MoparJohn
05-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Raleigh area members. Where and when does everyone meet on Thursday for the drive out west?

dodgefever
05-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Decisions, decisions' decisions.....

Ed, is this event still a no-go for you?

Mreeves
05-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Raleigh area members. Where and when does everyone meet on Thursday for the drive out west?

We meet at the Kangaroo at 8:30am and depart at 8:45am. There will be more stops along the way. A complete itinerary will be posted as we get closer.

Kangaroo Express
100 Factory Shops Rd.
Morrisville, NC 27560

Special Ed
05-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Ed, is this event still a no-go for you?

Regretfully yes.