PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Blue White car for sale

GTSgreg
01-17-2017, 08:26 PM
If anyone is looking for a nice all original GTS, there's a great car for sale.
Car is located in Houston and has 16,600 miles. Car was bought brand new by the current owner and is immaculate.

I was in the negotiations for this car back in November, went back and forth with the very nice fellow, and at that time, the 76 year old man and I couldn't make a deal happen, and I went on to purchase another car.
He was asking $48,900 for the car at the time, and was selling to fund other projects. He later consigned the car at a dealer in Houston and it didn't sell.

He's now emailed me offering me the car at a "make an offer price" I don't know what he's now willing to sell the car for, but I guarantee it'll be lower than 48K.
I feel obligated to put this car into the viper forum, as the guy went above and beyond with information about this car when we were negotiating, it has full documentation, sent many pictures, and spoke with me for a long time on the phone going over many details.

If anyone would like his email, please private message me and if he happy to assist in getting his car sold to a new happy owner.

I'll also post the pics he sent me soon.

ViperTony
01-17-2017, 08:42 PM
$48.9k for '96 GTS in the condition you're describing seems incredibly low to me. Is it located in Canada or the US? Thanks

GTSgreg
01-17-2017, 08:55 PM
$48.9k for '96 GTS in the condition you're describing seems incredibly low to me. Is it located in Canada or the US? Thanks

The price is in US funds. it will make a great deal for someone. I just feel like the 76 year old guys web advertising isn't overly efficient or effective. Hope someone gets this good car!

fastmd
01-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Sent you a pm.

sfm79
01-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a great deal. Wish I could jump on it.

viperman4125
01-27-2017, 04:04 PM
Sounds like a great deal. Wish I could jump on it.

The car is sold.

City
01-28-2017, 09:05 AM
Pursuant to OP wishes, thread is closed.