PDA

View Full Version : Heading to BJ this week from the North East

FSTENUF
01-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Hello AZ Club.
A group of 8 die hard Viper owners are heading your way this week for Barrett Jackson and a 2 day Bondurant HPD2 class. If anyone has any local advise on other things to do in your area please let us know. None of us have ever been in your neck of the woods or in this case sand.
Thanks for any input.
John Cummins
Western Reserve Region
V.P.

gfviperman
01-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Go to BJ Wednesday and/or Thursday ... best time ti scoop out the cars ...

Otherwise it is a ZOO and you can hardly see anything.

Unless you are a bidder ... then bring $$$ ...

Mopar Boy
01-15-2017, 05:29 PM
Boo! Go home! We dont want you here! Nothing to see anyways. Just some cactus and sand....

:D:D:D:D

(P.S. See you there. :))

lets roll
01-15-2017, 06:00 PM
When are you coming to town? Our club will be going to Barrett Saturday the 21st. If you want to join us, we are having a meeting at Airpark Dodge dealership 8:30 am on 7801 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. in Scottsdale before heading to the show.

Rich
01-15-2017, 07:39 PM
When are you coming to town? Our club will be going to Barrett Saturday the 21st. If you want to join us, we are having a meeting at Airpark Dodge dealership 8:30 am on 7801 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. in Scottsdale before heading to the show.

Sounds good!!
Looking forward to meeting more Viper friends.
Myself, John & Mopar Boy will be there.

Vprbite
01-16-2017, 09:23 AM
What else are you looking to do? Like a day off to take a long drive? Something to do in town?

If it's just something to do while in town, the Zoo or Botanical gardens are nice. You don't have to leave town.

If you wanted a day off to do a long drive, I can give you some recommendations.

For night life, talk to AZ memeber leadfootrt10 cause he knows the area well. That hasn't been my stomping grounds in quite some time so I don't remember what the hot places to go are now as its been a while. Anything nearby will be popping though.