PDA

View Full Version : Another new Gen IV SSG owner

Moparbrad
01-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Hello all. Just a quick note to introduce myself. Bought my dream car in September. A 2008 SSG coupe with the factory Aero Package.
The car has many mods already done to it including Headers, Exhaust, KW Coilover Suspension, K&N Intake etc. The short time that i have had it on the road before the snow fell, I absolutely loved it. I am in the process of doing a few more mods to it while she sleeps this winter. I checked out this site while looking for a Viper and you all seem like a great bunch of people and helpful. Look forward to meeting you on the road soon.

Cheers
Brad

BrianACR
01-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Congrats on the new ride!! That SSG is such an amazing color! What other mods do you have planned??

Stealth78
01-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Congrats! SSG is awesome... but I may be a bit biased ;)

Moparbrad
01-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Painted guage bevels red and centre console green. Powder coated valve covers and intake tubes green with green filters. Powder coated wheel centre caps black to match rims along with black lug nuts. Powder coated door sills black with green lettering. I am partial to SSG. My previous toy was a SSG Chrysler Prowler with a crate 6.1 litre hemi putting out 465 hp.

SmoknTires
01-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Heh, another SSG fan. I had the same, it was one of my favorites. That color screams.

Join the club to get full advantage of benefits (and also join regional events). And of course the mag. www.driveviper.com/join (https://driveviper.com/join/)

Have fun out there.