PDA

View Full Version : who has the worst set of inlaws ?

KRATEDISEASE
01-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Well, who claims to have the worst set of inlaws and WHY ??

(YOU knew this was coming after nup or prenup..)

Sybil TF
01-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Mine are gone LOL. This could be fun to hear.

KRATEDISEASE
01-16-2014, 06:57 PM
Come on guys.... bring it on !! don't be afraid.... unless wifey reads your posts here.

Have a few beers to loosen up and let er rip !!

you will feel better that you got it out !!!

Ohiotj
01-16-2014, 07:35 PM
This just happened this week to us. My father in law is a CPA. He got busted back in 96 for cooking books for a bunch of his friends. Her family lost their house, land, and had around a million bucks in IRS liens on him. He divorced my wife's mother and she only got a duplex in the settlement. She passed away in 2005. He hid all his money in some LLC's that he set up in the kids names. So the money was untraceable. Now my wife and her brother are trying to sell the duplex. There are still active liens but the attorney said they should be able to be removed. Her father doesn't want the duplex to sell because he made a promise to the one tenant that she could live there as long as she wanted. She has been there for 15 years and her rent never went up. In fact he just lowered her rent and singed a year lease before we were able to remove him for dealings with the duplex. Also we think her dad has been using the duplex as a tax right off since he was helping with it. How's that for a good start to this thread!

KRATEDISEASE
01-16-2014, 07:49 PM
This just happened this week to us. My father in law is a CPA. He got busted back in 96 for cooking books for a bunch of his friends. Her family lost their house, land, and had around a million bucks in IRS liens on him. He divorced my wife's mother and she only got a duplex in the settlement. She passed away in 2005. He hid all his money in some LLC's that he set up in the kids names. So the money was untraceable. Now my wife and her brother are trying to sell the duplex. There are still active liens but the attorney said they should be able to be removed. Her father doesn't want the duplex to sell because he made a promise to the one tenant that she could live there as long as she wanted. She has been there for 15 years and her rent never went up. In fact he just lowered her rent and singed a year lease before we were able to remove him for dealings with the duplex. Also we think her dad has been using the duplex as a tax right off since he was helping with it. How's that for a good start to this thread!

I am NOT laughing......and I think her father is using the tenant that has been living there for 15 years as a playmate.

C.J
01-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Maybe we should ask the in-laws who has the worst son in-law?

KRATEDISEASE
01-16-2014, 07:53 PM
my inlaws speak NO English..... thats GOOD!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should ask the in-laws who has the worst son in-law?

that would be ME !!!

Ohiotj
01-17-2014, 08:04 AM
I am NOT laughing......and I think her father is using the tenant that has been living there for 15 years as a playmate.

It could be true but I highly doubt he was messing around with her. He is an old white farmer and she is a lot older black women.

As for worst son in law I am not there yet. He actually likes me. He swears up and down about my wife, her brother and his wife, but nothing ever bad was said about me. And I by far have the worst habits, ie drinking, swearing, over weight, polish ect ect.