PDA

View Full Version : Free track day at inde

maeham
12-22-2016, 11:46 AM
PETER , CHUCK AND I ARE HOSTING A FREE TRACK DAY AT INDE FOR UP TO FIVE AZ MEMBERS
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE KEPT ASKING HERE IT IS COME JOIN US
EMAIL PETER AT PETER@TEAM-PULSE.NET
FIRST FIVE TO EMAIL GET IN
LETS GO RACING BOYS AND GIRLS :bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1:dude3:

Arizona Vipers
12-22-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm 90% in! I'll know in a few more days for sure.

maeham
12-22-2016, 04:57 PM
i'm 90% in! I'll know in a few more days for sure.

helps if i put the date 12/30/16

Brad00GTS
12-22-2016, 05:38 PM
helps if i put the date 12/30/16

I was going to say, I know you guys down in Arizona are all retired, but you can't be so flexible that any date will do. :anonymous:

Pappy
12-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Do you have the slots filled already? I should be able to make it.

Pappy

Speedy G
12-23-2016, 12:17 AM
ill go

LeadfootRT10
12-23-2016, 07:12 AM
I was going to say, I know you guys down in Arizona are all retired, but you can't be so flexible that any date will do. :anonymous:

No, some of us still have jobs.....somebody has to pay their social security while they're out driving in circles.:bth_smiley_formula1

Arizona Vipers
12-23-2016, 07:50 AM
No, some of us still have jobs.....somebody has to pay their social security while they're out driving in circles.:bth_smiley_formula1

LOL! Ditch work!

LeadfootRT10
12-23-2016, 07:58 AM
LOL! Ditch work!

The thought crossed my mind, but i haven't been here long enough to call in sick.

maeham
12-23-2016, 11:45 AM
Leadfoot

most of have jobs we just work smarter not harder and do not need to depend on government

LeadfootRT10
12-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Leadfoot

most of have jobs we just work smarter not harder and do not need to depend on government

http://giphy.com/gifs/8GKSB4cEYmCKQ/html5

So you're saying you've never worked hard? Sounds about right.:witless:

AZ Venom
12-24-2016, 07:53 AM
Hey AZ Vipers and Speedy G, only 2 spots left, so are you in or not? Send me an email or call. Email peter@team-pulse.net or call 574-304-0743.

Confirmed: Rich Link, Pappy, Joe Hammer, Eddie Martin, Chuck Gibson, Pete Miller

AZ Venom
12-24-2016, 07:57 AM
Arrangements are beginning to come into focus:

Eddie, Pete and ?? will drive down Thursday evening 29th. We have a two room / 4 bed casita booked at Inde. Add the couch and we can sleep 5. If we add two more people for Thursday night can either get a second casita or take a room at Holiday Inn express Wilcox, about 20 mins away. Chuck is planning to drive down early Friday. Inde wants to let their folks have either all of Saturday off or at least as much as possible so if anyone needs to stay over Friday night we should make Inde aware of that right away. Anyone need to stay over Friday night?

Thanks, Pete

Arizona Vipers
12-24-2016, 08:35 AM
I'm in. I'll drive down early Friday morning.

Pappy
12-24-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm in. I'll drive down early Friday morning.

I'll follow you down.

Pappy

AZ Venom
12-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Latest update:

Confirmed - Cable, Chris S, Joe H, Rich L, Chuck G, Eddie M, Pete M, Pappy, Jeff B (not racing, so he claims, we'll see!)

Still room for a couple more. Takers?

Depart Phx area from Love's truck stop at Wild Horse Pass 3PM Thursday afternoon, get there a bit earlier please. Love's is the one east of I-10. We'll grab dinner en route, likely Benson.

Cable, Chris and Chuck driving down Friday morning. Track time likely starts around 9A. We have a 4 or 5 bed Casita booked for Thursday night. Eddie, me make 2. Any takers for the other 3 spots?

LifeIsGood
12-27-2016, 05:09 PM
Hey Pete in Ahwatukee...you SUCK! My viper is in pieces right now waiting on parts. This sounds like a great time.

Arizona Vipers
12-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Latest update:

Confirmed - Cable, Chris S, Joe H, Rich L, Chuck G, Eddie M, Pete M, Pappy, Jeff B (not racing, so he claims, we'll see!)

Still room for a couple more. Takers?

Depart Phx area from Love's truck stop at Wild Horse Pass 3PM Thursday afternoon, get there a bit earlier please. Love's is the one east of I-10. We'll grab dinner en route, likely Benson.

Cable, Chris and Chuck driving down Friday morning. Track time likely starts around 9A. We have a 4 or 5 bed Casita booked for Thursday night. Eddie, me make 2. Any takers for the other 3 spots?

Hey Chuck: Pappy, Chris and I are meeting at that same Love's Friday morning 6AM sharp if you want to caravan with us. I'm pulling a 32 foot trailer so I won't be the fastest guy to caravan with.

Pete: Those casita's only have two beds in them.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

682nv
12-27-2016, 08:46 PM
I'll try and be at Loves by 6am. we are flying back from Vegas on Thursday afternoon, so It'll be a quick turn around for me.

Anybody look at the weather? it says Friday rain on my feed. Maybe it's coming in late though.

Pappy
12-27-2016, 09:52 PM
I'll try and be at Loves by 6am. we are flying back from Vegas on Thursday afternoon, so It'll be a quick turn around for me.

Anybody look at the weather? it says Friday rain on my feed. Maybe it's coming in late though.

Wilcox is showing partly cloudy, 70 degrees, with 10% chance of rain. Rain on Sat/Sun.

Pappy

Arizona Vipers
12-28-2016, 12:17 AM

Cool man!
And I think the showers if any will be late Friday night. If it does rain earlier then we'll all just learn more car control. LOL

Pappy
12-28-2016, 10:05 PM
Fresh alignment. Ready for Friday!

Pappy

Speedy G
12-29-2016, 09:40 PM
where you get that done?

Pappy
12-29-2016, 10:51 PM
where you get that done?

Bartling Enterprises, Queen Creek. They have very good equipment and a big dyno also. Good guys.

Pappy

Vprbite
12-30-2016, 05:52 PM
Great to finally meet some of you.

Thank you all for the invitation. I had a great time and next time will have some good tires on there so I can really get after it.

We got lucky with the rain too!

WhiteSnake
12-30-2016, 10:20 PM
Would liked to have joined you guys but had family here for the holidays and just took them to the airport today. Catch you the next time if the opportunity presents itself.

AZ Venom
12-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Hey thanks everyone for coming down. We had nine cars! Great to meet folks I hadn't met yet and have a full day with the track to ourselves.

Big shout out to the guy winning best driver of the day award - Dave Ruckert! Most of us spun 2 or more times but Dave only spun once, which is understandable since he was sliding the car all around that track. What a badass!

Gonna try and do this about once a quarter and see if we can get a Saturday without too many others on track. Stand by for possible dates soon. Everybody be safe tonight.

Pappy
12-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Hey thanks everyone for coming down. We had nine cars! Great to meet folks I hadn't met yet and have a full day with the track to ourselves.

Big shout out to the guy winning best driver of the day award - Dave Ruckert! Most of us spun 2 or more times but Dave only spun once, which is understandable since he was sliding the car all around that track. What a badass!

Gonna try and do this about once a quarter and see if we can get a Saturday without too many others on track. Stand by for possible dates soon. Everybody be safe tonight.

Hey Pete,

Thank you very much for the invite. The event was an absolutely first class act and those that attended were all great guys. Maybe someone will post pictures of all nine Vipers lined up in front of the aircraft - pretty impressive. Looking forward to a repeat!

Thanks again,

Pappy

Arizona Vipers
12-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Here's a few.

Arizona Vipers
12-31-2016, 12:39 PM
A couple more.....

AZTVR
12-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Good to see so many Vipers gathered for an AZ track day! That must be a record for street driven Vipers ! (I'm not including the Vipers that were racing at the Viper Days event at Inde a few years ago.)

Vprbite
12-31-2016, 05:55 PM

Here is a picture after he ended up in the rocks. I was surprised we were able to get it rolling again with how badly bent that steering knuckle was. Eddie hammered it back in so it should be close enough.

Arizona Vipers
12-31-2016, 06:47 PM

Here is a picture after he ended up in the rocks. I was surprised we were able to get it rolling again with how badly bent that steering knuckle was. Eddie hammered it back in so it should be close enough.

I just can't believe the paint buffed out after sideswiping that flagpole..

Vprbite
12-31-2016, 07:11 PM
I just can't believe the paint buffed out after sideswiping that flagpole..

We got on it fast. It was a team effort for sure!

lets roll
12-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Thanks for you guys help, ya'll were great. You guys were hard to see back in my tire smoke. :t0135: I'll try next time. :h1504: