PDA

View Full Version : The Beast Is Gone THANK YOU VOA

MalingatorGTS
12-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Just a quick note to all of you who I've come to know and call friends over the past couple of years. Wanted to say THANK YOU for all you have done, events you've supported and those who came to our aid when my wife was ill. The Viper left my driveway with her new owner who I have no doubt will join the club and be an active member.

I've had a fantastic time with all of you and this is by far the greatest group of car people I have had the pleasure of being with! Some of my closest friend I have met because of the car and despite leaving the Viper world, I know we will be friends for life!

I will be sure to see many of you at non-Viper only events and hope you can all still support our Toys 4 Tots event every fall. Your generosity and willingness to come out and support it has made an incredible change not only for the children receiving toys, but for the overall growth of the event.

So, THANK YOU Viper Nation! You are a class act! One day perhaps, when life changes, I will find another snake to wake up my neighborhood and scare Prius owners with as I downshift!

Much love!
Josh