PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks

MKALSABAH
01-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Special thanks goes to JonB.

Hes a very helpful person! He Gave me info about my car getting built which my dealer gave me false dates and false status! He also helped with the Licence plate holder and i am gona order Belanger Headers & Corsa Catback from him! He's a very trustworthy person and i respect him a lot! and his knowledge on vipers is very very high! He also made my day by telling me my car is gona be done on Tuesday! I can't wait to get it!

Thanks again JonB !

ViperSmith
01-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Congrats on the car - many of us know the pain you went through. Once you fire it up the first time, you'll forget all about the wait!

MKALSABAH
01-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Congrats on the car - many of us know the pain you went through. Once you fire it up the first time, you'll forget all about the wait!

Thank You! yes i can't wait ! they say it takes 25 up to 45 days for shipping :( but when i get it i know i will order ACR when it comes out hahahah

Martin
01-15-2014, 08:44 PM
JonB's an asset to the community! People like him are what makes this association valuable.

MKALSABAH
01-15-2014, 08:49 PM
JonB's an asset to the community! People like him are what makes this association valuable.

well said

Policy Limits
01-15-2014, 09:18 PM
I still haven't forgotten about the wait actually; big learning lesson about my patience level, and how low it is. Glad u can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 1/2 year to wait for a car that takes three days to make is crazy. You can build a Lamborghini in four months time.

MKALSABAH
01-15-2014, 09:34 PM
I still haven't forgotten about the wait actually; big learning lesson about my patience level, and how low it is. Glad u can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 1/2 year to wait for a car that takes three days to make is crazy. You can build a Lamborghini in four months time.

lol yea crazy timing

ieem01172
01-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Words cannot describe my admiration of mr.Brobst. When I contacted him several weeks ago, asking him about the license plate holder, he replied very quickly. Even before that, he offered to "snoop", to see the status of the car. In a recent post of mine, I implied that the car advanced in its status. His reply to that post, was more enthusiastic than my status update, which shows you a lot about this person. He is clearly a car guy, not only by trade, but also by lifestyle. I mean who would even bother to send some random person pictures of a car that is scheduled for export. My only regret here is that MKALSABAH beat me by posting.

Michael
01-16-2014, 07:38 AM
John B.
Not five; but "Six Thumbs Up". We are fortunate that not only is he both a Vendor and a Viper guy, but that we have access to him here on the forum.

SilveRT8
01-16-2014, 11:37 AM
John B.
Not five; but "Six Thumbs Up". We are fortunate that not only is he both a Vendor and a Viper guy, but that we have access to him here on the forum.

Dont mention that NAME or you'll get banned from the forum ! Ho Sorry! This is VOA right ?
Hi JonB!