PDA

View Full Version : Sidewinder II wheels

outnumbered
12-10-2016, 04:34 AM
I'm contemplating selling my Sidewinder II's (wheels only). I've had them for a little over a year. There is absolutely NO curb rash. There is some slight pitting due to normal driving (most would not notice, but like a typical Viper owner, I'm particular). I would rather not ship, but could travel a reasonable distance to assist with the transport. I live in NC, but travel to Nashville once a month. So my "reasonable distance" is pretty broad. I think $1600 would be a fair price, or if you possibly have rear 18" wheels with slicks/drag radials that would fit a Gen V, I would consider a trade.

It will take around 3 weeks for my new wheels to get here (haven't ordered them yet, as I haven't made up my mind), so this isn't a transaction that I am looking to take place tomorrow.

Ron

The wheels:

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL25/914098/1673865/411009143.jpg

Rocket
12-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Great looking wheels .... is phoenix a reasonable distance?

Rmj
12-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Very interested, I am in Florence MS, may figure a way to have one of my coworkers meet you in Nashville (office in Memphis) I'll explore options, let me know.
Thanks,
Rmj

outnumbered
12-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Phoenix.....uh, no.

Nashville, yes.

CarolinaViper
12-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Phoenix.....uh, no.

Nashville, yes.

Ron,

I just ordered some Matt Black Venom wheels from Al at Capital. I still have the boxes that they were shipped in. By the time you drive to Nashville, TN, you could mail them in the boxes...(still have the packing material). I can meet you half-way to give you the boxes if you want to. I will hang onto them for a while for you.

Jeff

Rmj
12-10-2016, 07:41 PM
If you decide to ship, and it's not outrageous to get them here, you can consider them sold.
Rmj

outnumbered
12-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Ron,

I just ordered some Matt Black Venom wheels from Al at Capital. I still have the boxes that they were shipped in. By the time you drive to Nashville, TN, you could mail them in the boxes...(still have the packing material). I can meet you half-way to give you the boxes if you want to. I will hang onto them for a while for you.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

Special Ed
12-11-2016, 08:09 AM
I will come to your house and pick them up. no shipping needed.