PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Saint Augustine

1Koolasp 16ACR
12-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Hi Guy's And Girls, Leaving New York With In A Year , And Heading To Our New Home In Saint Augustine, Am I Close To You Guy's ?.:dancingman: Thx Jeff

LATAMUD
12-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Welcome to Florida.

DEMO MAN
12-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Welcome Jeff, there are quite a few Vipers in the Central/North Florida area and always good to see another one here. Great thing about Florida is you really don't have to pack away the Viper for winter. Looking forward to seeing you at some future events. David

ViperPete
12-08-2016, 10:04 AM
St Augustine is a great city. Really beautiful and the beaches are awesome.

Not too far at all to meet up for our events!

Welcome!

MoparBoyy
12-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Welcome to Florida, i've been here 6 years, never going back to the cold midwest.

nx91notch
12-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Welcome to FL.

While it gets a little hot here in the summer months it's always fun this time a year when you see all the people posting about putting their toys away in storage for the winter. We get to drive our toys all 12 months of the year.

Bill Pemberton
12-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Damn, one of my favorite cities in the entire US...............envy you and the move!!! Plenty of great tracks to wring out the ACR too -- Sebring, Daytona , Homestead, Palm Beach International Raceway!!!

AZTVR
12-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Hurricane country is not on my list of "go-to" places. (Been there, done that.)

It is nice when it is nice, though.

MoparBoyy
12-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Hurricane country is not on my list of "go-to" places. (Been there, done that.)

It is nice when it is nice, though.

Its funny you say that, i've been here for 6 years and still have not been thru one. When Matthew came thru, I loaded up the Viper and went to NOLA for 3 days at the track. By the time i got back it was sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

1Koolasp 16ACR
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Can Not Wait To Get There, House Here In New York Goes Up For Sale In The Spring Of 2017 , And When It Sells, We Will Load Up The Dogs , And Drive The Dodge Rebel South Bound. And With Out Looking Back. Trading In My Dodge Ram SRT10 For A 2018 Hellcat Challenger From VE, And Having That Shipped To FLA, Looking Forward To Meeting You All, And To Enjoy The Weather.

dewilmoth
01-08-2017, 07:10 AM
There are several Vipers, including a few ACRs, in the Jacksonville area. It's a surprisingly good car-lovers city. I'm not a fan of the Summer heat, but I enjoy the area the rest of the year. Make sure to let us know when you'e here so we can get some Vipers together for a drive.