PDA

View Full Version : Winter in Arizona

Vippy 4
12-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Hi team;

We are spending as much of the winter as possible at our home in Mesa; I want to attend the Pavillions car show this coming Saturday December 10th as the weather looks great. i keep my 2000 Black and Black RT/10 in the garage here all year.

Should be at the Pavillions early at 2:00 PM to get a spot to park; stay till 6:00 or? Not sure of the parking rules do my best to reserve for Vipers!

Look forward to meeting some of the local VOA members so we can catch up and plan attending some of your events.

Best regards,

Jim

LifeIsGood
12-06-2016, 09:01 PM
The Arizona Holiday Party is Saturday night...starts at 6:00.

Vprbite
12-07-2016, 12:14 AM
Yeah I think cocktails start at 6 and many of us will be staying the night at the hotel.

Other than that the weather should be nice and people will be out driving, just busy this time of year.

We have a member, Leadfoot, who attends that show a lot.

LeadfootRT10
12-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Yeah I think cocktails start at 6 and many of us will be staying the night at the hotel.

Other than that the weather should be nice and people will be out driving, just busy this time of year.

We have a member, Leadfoot, who attends that show a lot.

I've only go about once a year and i will be at the Holiday party this weekend. Wouldn't miss that for the world. You picked a bad weekend to want to go Vippy 4. But if you want to check out Pavillions or C&C any other time, i'm down to meet up.

Speedy G
12-07-2016, 11:02 PM
i will try and stop by before the party

Vprbite
12-08-2016, 02:43 AM
I've only go about once a year and i will be at the Holiday party this weekend. Wouldn't miss that for the world. You picked a bad weekend to want to go Vippy 4. But if you want to check out Pavillions or C&C any other time, i'm down to meet up.

I thought you went to that meet a lot. Ya know, between Hillary rallies.

Is there another one you go to a lot?

drewsss
12-08-2016, 08:15 AM
I thought you went to that meet a lot. Ya know, between Hillary rallies.

Is there another one you go to a lot?

LOL...I go up there 1-2 times a month. Not usually too many Vipers there. The Corvettes take up about a 1/4 mile of space.

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend at the Christmas party. Elita and I couldn't swing a babysitter this time around, so are definitely going to miss out on the fun.

I'll be anxious to hear whom wins the center piece this time around, since Jeff stole it from me last year. :furious:

Vprbite
12-08-2016, 08:23 PM
I didnt get it last year. Im ure of it cause I would have it in my office right now if I did

- - - Updated - - -

sorry you cant make it. Ill put some money on the tables for you

Vippy 4
12-09-2016, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the replies; maybe we will have better luck in the new year, enjoy your party.

I will keep an eye on the Arizona Club forum.

Merry Christmas to all.

TeamOrecaGTSR
12-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Man, I havent been to the pavilions in forever!

drewsss
12-10-2016, 09:49 AM
I hear that it starts loading up around 2 PM these days since the weather is nice. May end up hitting it early this afternoon to check things out.

Rocket
12-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Being from the Midwest and now living in phoenix, I still laugh at the title of this thread ..... "Winter" in AZ ..... hahaha!

Arizona Vipers
12-22-2016, 04:50 PM
If you want to go to the Pavillions on another weekend, let me know, I'll try to make it in the ACR. I bet Pappy would bring his ACR as well.
Also, did you see this- http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/16580-Free-track-day-in-Arizona-December-30th

SmoknTires
12-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Being from the Midwest and now living in phoenix, I still laugh at the title of this thread ..... "Winter" in AZ ..... hahaha!

Amen brother. : )