PDA

View Full Version : stryker plate on dash

HOLDEM
12-03-2016, 05:22 PM
I have a 2013 Stryker Red.The dash plate reads STRYKER. I have seen two other Stryker red with GTS badging and 2 with Stryker plates. All were GTS models. Anyone know why the difference??

ViperJeff
12-03-2016, 06:08 PM
I have a 2013 Stryker Red.The dash plate reads STRYKER. I have seen two other Stryker red with GTS badging and 2 with Stryker plates. All were GTS models. Anyone know why the difference??

Does it have the Stryker Package?

HOLDEM
12-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Mine has ARZ Stryker package. Does that mean other Stryker Red could come with the paint but not the Stryker Package??

ViperJeff
12-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Mine has ARZ Stryker package. Does that mean other Stryker Red could come with the paint but not the Stryker Package??
Yes...........

ViperJeff
12-04-2016, 07:51 PM
No longer in the Viper production documentation

HOLDEM
12-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Very good details. Thanks Jeff.
I will be going to the Conner Ave Plant in Jan. They should be able to answer. Just thought identicle cars would have same badging on dash?? Maybe they ran out of STRYKER plates and put GTS badging on the last produced.

ViperJeff
12-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Very good details. Thanks Jeff.
I will be going to the Conner Ave Plant in Jan. They should be able to answer. Just thought identicle cars would have same badging on dash?? Maybe they ran out of STRYKER plates and put GTS badging on the last produced.

or

Stryker was used.....

No longer in the Viper production documentation

Photog1
12-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Can't believe no one argued this....... The folks here are a hell of a lot smarter than I. They own a Viper after all

In total, there is 96 Vipers (so far) that have the Stryker Package

2013 - 41
...All GTS Stryker Red Tinted Pearl. One of those with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......All 2013 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl Vipers have the Stryker package
.........So the answer to the original question is that all 2013 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl has the Stryker Package. Sorry for giving bad information. As to the original question, after reviewing what I have in my DB, my answer has been updated to {unknown}. If I had the VIN's, I might be able to tell. There are several that are pilot vehicles and some that are public relations vehicles. Sorry, your back where you started when the question was asked. Good luck with your query

2014 - 44
...23 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl. One of those with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......44 Total Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl, only 23 with Stryker Package
...21 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl
......All 2014 Stryker Red Tinted Pearl Vipers have the Stryker package

2015 - 11
...9 Stryker Orange Tri-Coat Pearl {Coupe}
......All 9 with Stryker Package
...1 Stryker Orange Tri-Coat Pearl {GTS}
......Has the Stryker Package
...1 Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl with GTS Racing Stripes, Black
......2 Total Stryker Green Tri-Coat Pearl, only 1 with Stryker Package

...3 Stryker Purple Tri-Coat Pearl
......None have the Stryker Package

2016 Stryker Colors, none have the Stryker Package

Vj
Building a list

I have a stryker green with striker badge on the dash. What exactly is in the stryker package?

ViperJeff
12-06-2016, 11:13 AM
I have a stryker green with striker badge on the dash. What exactly is in the stryker package?

Can't believe the expert owners are ignoring this question

Vj
Building a list and no I'm not Santa