PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Arizona Viper Club Members

WhiteSnake
10-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Enjoy the new VOA Forums!

stryfe
10-27-2013, 12:27 PM
I just moved to Tucson from OKC and hope to meet some of you in the near future.

WhiteSnake
10-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi Stryfe,
Welcome to sunny Arizona! We have a great club with events every month. We also have a number of members in and around Tucson. Send me an e-mail with your contact info. including your e-mail address and I will see that you are on our distribution list. You can also keep up to date with our events by logging on to www.azvipersclub.com . Don't forget to join the new national Viper Owners Association. They will be taking memberships on line starting Nov. 18.
Barry

ITSQK
10-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi Barry, Just testing. This looks like it will be a great forum. Also looks like another member in Tucson?
Mike

ITSQK
10-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi Stryfe,
Welcome to Arizona. Hope you can join us for some events. Question-how did you get your "2000 Dodge Viper ACR" to appear at the bottom of your post?
Mike

stryfe
10-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Thanks, I plan on getting out and about. If you click on "Settings" at the top right of the page, and then "Edit Signature" under the "My Settings" part on the middle left you can add in a signature.

Shannon

stryfe
10-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Thanks, Barry, I will do that. I know I checked out the azvipers.com site before I moved but I guess it moved as it doesn't work anymore.

Shannon

VenomOnWheels
10-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Greetings to all from Gilbert.

~Dale

Vprbite
10-30-2013, 01:25 AM
Hey stryfe. Jeff Binder here but you can call me captain awesome. Most do. I am in Tucson. What part of town are you in? NW here. I would be glad to show you around and also clue you in to some of the great drives in the area. Also, I am always takin off on short jaunts. Like an afternoon here or there cause the mood strikes me. Be sure to pm me your contact information. I am going to the dinner on Nov 9. If you can, come along and we can drove together. it will be a great chance to start meeting some of the club. Be careful of the guys from Phoenix though. They can be a little "off." I think all that concrete up there leaves them not right in the head.

Anyway, welcome to the club and we look forward to meeting you.

ITSQK
10-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the info on the Signature. We'll see if I did it right with this post. Hope to see you at one of our events.

Mike

ITSQK
10-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Sorry Shannon. One more time with a Signature.

Mike

stryfe
11-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry Shannon. One more time with a Signature.

Mike

Nailed it.

stryfe
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Hey stryfe. Jeff Binder here but you can call me captain awesome. Most do. I am in Tucson. What part of town are you in? NW here. I would be glad to show you around and also clue you in to some of the great drives in the area. Also, I am always takin off on short jaunts. Like an afternoon here or there cause the mood strikes me. Be sure to pm me your contact information. I am going to the dinner on Nov 9. If you can, come along and we can drove together. it will be a great chance to start meeting some of the club. Be careful of the guys from Phoenix though. They can be a little "off." I think all that concrete up there leaves them not right in the head.

Anyway, welcome to the club and we look forward to meeting you.

Thanks, Jeff. I live on the SE side at the moment. I am planning on attending the dinner if I can, but we'll see. My OK tag just expired, though, so I am hoping it arrives in the mail this week!

Bill Pemberton
11-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Cool , Barry , glad to see you got your fantastic signature photo up -------- looks like you are getting more computer savvy every day , ha.

WhiteSnake
11-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Hi Bill,
Go to the Gen V forum. Look for the the "Gen V Picture thread" started by ViperSmith 1 wk. ago. Go to page 2 and read my post and look at the photos I posted 6 days ago. My first attempt at posting pics. The car is awesome! Get many compliments on the stripe. People think it's factory. I tell 'em no. It's done by a bunch of skilled artisans guided by a couple of munchkins. :)
Barry

WhiteSnake
11-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Mike,
Good to see you on the forum. We just need to get everyone else in the club to use it.
Barry

Vprbite
11-02-2013, 02:11 AM
Thanks, Jeff. I live on the SE side at the moment. I am planning on attending the dinner if I can, but we'll see. My OK tag just expired, though, so I am hoping it arrives in the mail this week!

Well, are you keeping the car registered in OK? If Not, you can always get the three day tag while you register it. Our online mvd is pretty good. Servicearizona.com. Though Pima county and maricopa county do require emissions (you are probably in Pima co unless you are really far S.E.) my vipers always passed as none of the mods I did caused the check engine light to come on. It's great to have another tucson snake here to cause some trouble. If you can't make it to the dinner, perhaps you and I can get together for a quick meet and greet. Little Anthony's has a car show that can be pretty fun. They switch to day shows now that the weather has changed. Welcome and hope to see you at the dinner

stryfe
11-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Well, are you keeping the car registered in OK? If Not, you can always get the three day tag while you register it. Our online mvd is pretty good. Servicearizona.com. Though Pima county and maricopa county do require emissions (you are probably in Pima co unless you are really far S.E.) my vipers always passed as none of the mods I did caused the check engine light to come on. It's great to have another tucson snake here to cause some trouble. If you can't make it to the dinner, perhaps you and I can get together for a quick meet and greet. Little Anthony's has a car show that can be pretty fun. They switch to day shows now that the weather has changed. Welcome and hope to see you at the dinner

I am keeping it registered in OK at the moment as I have doubts my straight exhaust would pass any sort of emissions. I am down with mini-meets. I went to the Tucson Classics Car Show a couple of weeks ago and that was a nice turnout. No Vipers, though, which was a bummer. I'm also planning on going to Barret-Jackson Scottsdale in January.

WhiteSnake
11-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Shannon,
Watch our web site as Barrett-Jackson is a big event for us. The club has been going there for years as we try to show support for SRT. Not sure which auction SRT will go this year as they were not happy with B-J last Jan.
Barry

Vprbite
11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
I am keeping it registered in OK at the moment as I have doubts my straight exhaust would pass any sort of emissions. I am down with mini-meets. I went to the Tucson Classics Car Show a couple of weeks ago and that was a nice turnout. No Vipers, though, which was a bummer. I'm also planning on going to Barret-Jackson Scottsdale in January.

If your check engine light isn't on, you pass emissions with OBD II. But if you can register it there and it's one of those flat rate states and is therefor way cheaper then here, I don't blame you. Registration here is pretty rough for our vehicles. Are you going to the dinner on Saturday? If so, lets drive together. We can meet up beforehand and caravan. The looks from the rest of the cars on the freeway will be priceless. Just be sure to pm me your phone number so we can set up a meeting spot before the drive to the dinner. Or post here so that way Barry will have it in his contact list. I would offer to let you hop in with me but Emily is coming along on this trip so she called shotgun. Almost immediately I might add. She always likes getting to see everyone in the club. Mike has her fooled that he is a nice guy. I tried to tell her nice guys don't drive ACR's but she won't listen. Can't wait to see you guys for dinner. I hope to you are making it to the dinner, Shannon.

ITSQK
11-04-2013, 07:41 PM
If your check engine light isn't on, you pass emissions with OBD II. But if you can register it there and it's one of those flat rate states and is therefor way cheaper then here, I don't blame you. Registration here is pretty rough for our vehicles. Are you going to the dinner on Saturday? If so, lets drive together. We can meet up beforehand and caravan. The looks from the rest of the cars on the freeway will be priceless. Just be sure to pm me your phone number so we can set up a meeting spot before the drive to the dinner. Or post here so that way Barry will have it in his contact list. I would offer to let you hop in with me but Emily is coming along on this trip so she called shotgun. Almost immediately I might add. She always likes getting to see everyone in the club. Mike has her fooled that he is a nice guy. I tried to tell her nice guys don't drive ACR's but she won't listen. Can't wait to see you guys for dinner. I hope to you are making it to the dinner, Shannon.

Sharon thinks I'm nice (I think):dancingman:!!!!!!

stryfe
11-05-2013, 12:20 PM

My wife is going, so we will just take her car if I don't have my tag in the mail by then. I will PM you guys my phone number. I am getting the Arizona club emails now, too.