PDA

View Full Version : My Shining Viper!

F2V
01-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Had my Viper washed and "waxed" at a new professional detailing business today, in Palm Beach Gardens, "The Green Turtle Luxury Hand Car Wash". The owner said they only use paste/cream wax in conjuction with compound, for cars that need work on their finish. He told me Gtechniq Nano Polish replaces the need for time consuming waxing, drying, buffing, mess, sweat, etc.

Anyway, I was amazed how quick it went on after a normal soapy hand wash/cloth dry, and with the lusterous shine it produced. It's liberally sprayed on to a cloth, wiped over the car surfaces and drys almost instantly. That's all there is to it, and the shine is outstanding. Supposed to last 8 months!? and water rolls right off the finish...which he showed me, by hosing the car with water again, and wiping it dry with a cloth. I was so pleased with the results, I took my Merc back for same treatment, in rear of Viper second pic.

Pics could be better, took with iphone. PS: It goes on windows, wheels...and on rubber/plastic does not leave a white residue or oily feel like armor all

Canadian venom
01-14-2014, 12:53 PM
That sound cool but I'm always afraid of those new product. If you gotta chance tell us what do the guys at Prefix think about that new wax.

viperdan
01-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Roy my friend Stu almost bought into this company, they did his Ford GT and it came out like glass. Good guys that own the company from what he said, no worries on it being a new product. your car looks great!

1ststrike
01-14-2014, 06:00 PM
WOW!! if you can get the depth in white paint like that can you imagine what black would look like. That is some assume stuff. Great looking car, still can't believe the reflection you are getting off of it.

F2V
01-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Yes, in person there is so much more depth on the dark color, than on white.

F2V
01-14-2014, 06:43 PM
WOW!! if you can get the depth in white paint like that can you imagine what black would look like. That is some assume stuff. Great looking car, still can't believe the reflection you are getting off of it.

Here is a so-so pic of my dark blue Merc...seems you could put your hand thru the depth in the finish... in person. You are right, shows much more depth perception and reflection in a darker color. I googled them looking for a stock symbol, to possibly invest, but they are a private company...so far.

http://gtechniqna.com/

St.Char
01-14-2014, 07:03 PM
That's one awesome looking snake!