PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio

Silver04
10-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Ding dong c&c is dead. What to do now that vca is soon-to-follow???? Anywhere to meet the fellas besides bif's?

TexasTonka
11-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Ding dong c&c is dead. What to do now that vca is soon-to-follow???? Anywhere to meet the fellas besides bif's?

Our club is still going strong, we voted to leave the VCA as of Midnight New Years Eve of 2013 but we are still Viper owners and still doing events

Silver04
11-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Our club is still going strong, we voted to leave the VCA as of Midnight New Years Eve of 2013 but we are still Viper owners and still doing events

Sweet! I felt like a complete loser when I stopped VCA and wasn't allowed to participate in the events y'all put together. C U 2morro - You going to Lowe's at 8?

Michael
12-10-2013, 08:49 AM
I think they now have something going on every first Saturday over at the "Rim". (Pro Bass Shop area)
My understanding is the Mustang Car Club is sponsoring it, but all cars supposedly are welcome.
I went one time, but I was there on the wrong Saturday, so it was just me. That proved to be both awkward and boring - so I left.