PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Supercars

slysnake
01-13-2014, 11:11 PM
I see they are a supporting vender here and their advertisement is plastered all over the board front page. Has anyone ever clicked the link and visited the site to see the "interesting" Viper and Vette creations they have made. Fun stuff. :)

The_Greg
01-14-2014, 07:28 AM
Only saw one Viper picture...??? Cool that they are proactively trying to reach a new market I guess.

ViperSmith
01-14-2014, 11:19 AM
That is JETSTAR's company I think - he is doing the aftermarket duckbill wings and front splitters for the Gen V and other Gens

08viperviolet
01-15-2014, 08:26 AM
yes that is Jetstar's company and they make an assortment of carbon fiber parts for Gen V and are working on parts for all other gens. Parts are oem quality.

V1PERMAN
01-15-2014, 09:33 AM
I see they are a supporting vender here and their advertisement is plastered all over the board front page. Has anyone ever clicked the link and visited the site to see the "interesting" Viper and Vette creations they have made. Fun stuff. :)

Extreme Supercars is owned by Wayne Garner and Laurelle Balog. Both are proud charter members of the VOA South Florida Region. They are some of the most passionate car enthusiasts I have ever met. They love their Vipers and Corvettes and have devoted much of their life to enhancing the experience.

JETSTAR
01-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi everyone
Sorry the website has not been up dated lately the girl that takes care of it for me is pregnant and is running behind on the pictures I've sent her. I have been building the Corvette body kits for a few years and never really looked at the Viper market till I bought my Gen 5 and tried get the aero package none were available and way to much money! I build a Gen 5 aero package and will have a carbon exterior and interior kit soon. I was not really ready to start marketing the Viper parts yet but I wanted to support the VOA as soon as I could. I have only done 4 Gen 5 Vipers with the Aero kits so far but look for more soon. Here is a red one going to Estonia
Thanks
Wayne aka JetStar and Xtreme SuperCars

slysnake
01-16-2014, 08:17 PM
I have only done 4 Gen 5 Vipers with the Aero kits so far but look for more soon.It would be nice to have the OEM style Vert wing for the Gen 3. I haven't seen an aftermarket one I like yet.