PDA

View Full Version : VOA Florida events

MoparBoyy
01-13-2014, 07:59 PM
Friday Jan 24th:

We are please to announce to our we planned a group dinner on Friday Jan. 24th (night before the Rolex24) at BJ's Brewhouse (http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locations/fl/daytona-beach). It is across the street from the racetrack and we have reservations for 7:30pm. We really need everyone to RSVP to this event to get an accurate count for the restaurant and parking. So please RSVP ASAP if you plan on attending. This is a great way to bring your significant other to the Rolex without haven't to spend two days at the track! ALL Viper owners are welcome and everyone will be on there own tab. We will have some folks from out of town attending and MAY have a surprise guest or 2. ;)

Saturday and Sunday Jan 25-26:

Rolex24! Anyone who's attending please let me know, I would love to get a group shot in front of the SRT trailer.

Saturday February 15th:

We are pleased to announce our February get together at the DuPont registry Cars and Coffee! (3051 Tech Drive, Saint Petersburg, FL 33716) I have spoke with the event staff and they have agreed to hold parking spaces for us but we must show up at or before 6:45am. The event runs 7am-9am. Please RSVP to this event so we can let them know how many Vipers will be in attendance. We'll we do breakfast afterwards and probably hit up the local indoor kart track that is in the area as well.

daytonprowler
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Excellent!!!

GBS
01-14-2014, 05:05 AM
Sounds Good! Daytona is to far for me to make it to after work on a Friday night. Saint Petersburg is only about 100 miles north of my location in southwest Florida and I could possibly make that event.

MoparBoyy
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Sounds Good! Daytona is to far for me to make it to after work on a Friday night. Saint Petersburg is only about 100 miles north of my location in southwest Florida and I could possibly make that event.

awesome! I know there is a lot of people out on the west coast, and i've always wanted to go to DuPont Cars and Coffee so i figured why not!?

98intrigue
01-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Looking forward to meeting some new Viper guys and getting a little track time. I've only been to the indoor cart place once, but I did set the lap record that day...who knows, it could have been a slow day.:drive:

MoparBoyy
01-21-2014, 11:38 AM
We now have 18 people RSVP'd for the dinner before the Rolex. Can't wait to see everyone there!

MI Viper
01-23-2014, 05:10 PM
We now have 18 people RSVP'd for the dinner before the Rolex. Can't wait to see everyone there!

MP,
We plan on making the trip up for the dinner! :)
Thanks for all your hard work.
MI V.

daytonprowler
01-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Everyone have a great time at tomorrow's dinner and at the race.

The Ohio VOA sent a little something special for the Central/North Florida club to auction off, and sent an auctioneer to. LOL Wish I could be there, but I'll be somewhere almost as good. Getting up at 4am and heading north to Detroit to meet 49 other Ohio members for a tour of CAAP, Prefix, and Arrow Engines.

Glhs110
01-23-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the diner, and I have a very cool special guest! As well as a nice 1 of 1 gift to auction off for the Florida folks! I'm sure they can make room for more guests!!!

MoparBoyy
01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm looking forward to the diner, and I have a very cool special guest! As well as a nice 1 of 1 gift to auction off for the Florida folks! I'm sure they can make room for more guests!!!

very excited this. it is my first time putting on a Viper event and looks like the turnout should be now around 20