PDA

View Full Version : Car check in Massachusetts

06_SRT
11-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Question for someone in the Boston area. I just sold my Gen III and looking at getting a Gen V. Before committing, I'm curious if someone can take a look at the 2014 White GTS at Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Franklin, MA for me? I understand it had a Dodge buyback for the engine to be replaced at 4,000 miles... but looking to see what other things could be going on? And if the price can be negotiated down from what they are asking if the rest of the car checks out.
Thanks in advance!
-Harold

Martin2000GTS
11-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Question for someone in the Boston area. I just sold my Gen III and looking at getting a Gen V. Before committing, I'm curious if someone can take a look at the 2014 White GTS at Planet Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Franklin, MA for me? I understand it had a Dodge buyback for the engine to be replaced at 4,000 miles... but looking to see what other things could be going on? And if the price can be negotiated down from what they are asking if the rest of the car checks out.
Thanks in advance!
-Harold

Harold,

How did it go? Any good news?
Martin-

daveg
11-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Looked at the car for a second time the other day / drove it. I think he was going through the process of purchasing.
Sure he will chime in...

06_SRT
11-25-2016, 05:08 AM
Looked at the car for a second time the other day / drove it. I think he was going through the process of purchasing.
Sure he will chime in...

Harold,

How did it go? Any good news?
Martin-

Martin/Dave

Everything went well. I did purchase the car and got the price down a bit more than what they were asking for. Ordered new tires through Jon B and getting those put on the car Monday before it ships out on Wednesday. Should be in Hawaii just before Christmas. Thanks again for all the help and I'll make it up by listing you as my region when I re-up my yearly VOA membership. This will be the first Gen V in the islands and I'm pretty excited.

daveg
11-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Glad everything worked out. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the new toy.

06_SRT
12-28-2016, 06:56 AM
Car finally made its way to Hawaii! Thanks again for all the help!

daveg
12-28-2016, 02:35 PM
You happy with it?

06_SRT
12-29-2016, 07:00 AM
You happy with it?

Of course! The new tires I had installed before it shipped were probably the best idea. She is in need of a good detail though. Probably happened during transportation but there is fallout (black specs) all over the paint and needs a good claybar to get them up.

daveg
12-29-2016, 07:49 AM
Must of, car was very clean when I saw it.
Enjoy!