PDA

View Full Version : One More Shot at Lime Rock Autocross 2016

SlateEd
10-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Hey Everyone -
If you loved our time at Lime Rock in August and you're itching to get back, there's one more shot to go with a bunch of friends at a low price this year!

ACR Steve and I will be running a full day Friday October 28. The total head count will be a little smaller than our VOA August event, so everyone will have a TON of seat time.

The event is intended to bring in my daily driver crowd - the Focus ST / RS, so they get the subsidy and the website theme, but you all know what a full day at Lime Rock's Autocross course is like..... it's AWESOME!

Sign-Up now to save a spot... we have room for 12-14 Vipers.
http://slatedrive.weebly.com/register.html

OH, and By the way... Dennis is already signed up, so you know the smack talk is ON!

thetalonguy
10-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Just signed up! Can't beat a full day @ only $150.

SNKBYT
10-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Hey Ed, is Axis going to do time trials for the top 20 that day, that will be counted for this years top 2shootout? I got bumped out of the top 20!

SlateEd
10-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Hey Ed, is Axis going to do time trials for the top 20 that day, that will be counted for this years top 2shootout? I got bumped out of the top 20!

good question - i will check with Ryan and let you know asap

ACR Steve
10-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Going to be a really fun day .............sign up lets have some fun :)

SlateEd
10-21-2016, 10:22 AM

HEY TIM and EVERYONE....

here's the update on the top 20 timing

Lime Rock is going to give us a few shots at qualifying times during this event.
If you run a time that puts you in the top 20 you will get priority at any fill-in spots.

Here's what that means practically:
Lime Rock can't bump someone from the top 20 if all 20 are committed to attend, already making travel plans, etc... BUT every year they have a few people who are not able to attend and they need fill-ins from spots 21-30 They will bump other fill-ins if your time is faster. So, if you run a top 20 time there will almost certainly be a spot for you in the final.
Ryan from Lime Rock will have that list and be at this event on Friday, so he will be able to tell you right away if you're sticking around for Saturday.

GREAT DEAL - More than reasonable given the date.

So Sign up today!!

http://SlateDrive.weebly.com/register.html

00VPRGTS
10-21-2016, 07:51 PM
I'm in but have to leave early.

ACR Steve
10-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Sign up everyone :) it will be a great event .........I will see you guys up there with or without the Viper depending on if my glass comes in

SlateEd
10-25-2016, 08:25 AM
Absolutely - this is going to be a ton of seat time for everyone who comes out.... so tell your friends (and don't tell your boss) you're coming out Friday!

thetalonguy
10-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Steve, I hope by some force of nature that you get your glass in time. If not, then cup car?!:eek:

Ed, definitely looking forward to this. Anyone on the fence should really consider. This is an absolute blast! I was hooked the first time I did this :p

BTW, I told the boss I was off for this; didn't ask.

ACR Steve
10-26-2016, 10:53 AM
looks like the glass will be installed tomorrow so I should be good to go :)

Weather will be great come on out and play

Anonymous
10-26-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey Steve saw your car at meadowlands dodge while I was picking up one of the two work trucks I ordered they had it park in the front,I thought it was for sale!!