PDA

View Full Version : Demanding a veggie option at In n Out

Vprbite
10-06-2016, 03:25 AM
This stuff is really getting out of control. A bunch of self entitled weenies have started a change.org petition to try and force In N Out BURGERS to carry a veggie patty. What has happened to us as a nation? No one is forcing vegetarians to eat there. But rather than go to somewhere that caters to their desires, they would rather force a business to change to make them happy. People feeling entitled will be the death of this nation.

https://www.change.org/p/put-a-veggie-burger-on-the-menu-at-in-n-out

Maybe they should put it on their secret menu that if you order a veggie burger someone comes it and kicks you where your nuts used to be

By the way I'm demanding that this car forum is locally sourced and farm to table. I only post on gluten free forums. And only if it is free range soy. It can't be caged and forced to grow in rows. Mods please make sure our forum is free range soy. :p

Fatboy 18
10-06-2016, 03:42 AM
I only use green grown Synthetic Oil, I don't want to harm the Enviroment with that Drilled out Mineral stuff :D

Is a Veggie Burger made from the Grass inside a Cows Stomach?

Vprbite
10-06-2016, 04:53 AM
I only use green grown Synthetic Oil, I don't want to harm the Enviroment with that Drilled out Mineral stuff :D

Is a Veggie Burger made from the Grass inside a Cows Stomach?

It sure tastes like it is.

Is the oil you use farm to table? We should force Mobil one to make a soy substitute because everyone should do what I say because I'm special. I'm a unique snowflake. I don't want to brag but I have a large collection of participation ribbons. I'm apparantly excellent at everything I do.

AZTVR
10-06-2016, 06:15 PM
This stuff is really getting out of control. A bunch of self entitled weenies have started a change.org petition to try and force In N Out BURGERS to carry a veggie patty.

So, Vegans are petitioning to be provided simulated dead animal flesh to eat, so that they can enjoy the experience at a palace devoted to meat eaters ? That's not crazy at all, is it ?

Vprbite
10-07-2016, 03:53 AM
So, Vegans are petitioning to be provided simulated dead animal flesh to eat, so that they can enjoy the experience at a palace devoted to meat eaters ? That's not crazy at all, is it ?

I might be able to tolerate them if they knew that they were crazy.

mjorgensen
10-07-2016, 09:06 AM
This stuff is really getting out of control. A bunch of self entitled weenies have started a change.org petition to try and force In N Out BURGERS to carry a veggie patty. What has happened to us as a nation? No one is forcing vegetarians to eat there. But rather than go to somewhere that caters to their desires, they would rather force a business to change to make them happy. People feeling entitled will be the death of this nation.

https://www.change.org/p/put-a-veggie-burger-on-the-menu-at-in-n-out

Maybe they should put it on their secret menu that if you order a veggie burger someone comes it and kicks you where your nuts used to be

By the way I'm demanding that this car forum is locally sourced and farm to table. I only post on gluten free forums. And only if it is free range soy. It can't be caged and forced to grow in rows. Mods please make sure our forum is free range soy. :p

Should not be trusted to vote for a president that's for sure...

Vprbite
10-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Should not be trusted to vote for a president that's for sure...

I've always said there should be no voting age. You vote when you support yourself. On your own at 15? paying your own bills? you get a vote. Going to college at 21 and your dad pays for everything? Go to class and you don't get a vote till you pay your own bills. I wonder how many of these idiots on this change.org petition are protesting on their parents dime?

BlknBlu
10-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Tell them to add lettuce.

Bruce