PDA

View Full Version : Any Phoenix Gen V owners willing to give potential owner a ride

donb
10-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Hi,

Starting to get serious about purchasing a Gen V, still haven't driven one or even ridden in one.

Airpark has a TA 2.0, but it's already spoken for, and I can't seem to find any local cars for sale.

Would love to find a local owner who DD's in Phoenix and get their 2 cents.

Can offer a ride in my current DD, Lotus S240.

Thanks in advance.

- Don

Viper Girl
10-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi Don,

I would try calling the regional President... find out when their next cruise is. I'm sure someone would let you ride along

West
Arizona (regional website) (http://www.azvipersclub.com/)
Debbie Ruckert
Send Email (druckert06@yahoo.com)
480-469-6929

SmoknTires
10-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Club events are also a great place to car shop, meet members, and get a feel for the club. While you can't participate in all activities, if it's a meting or a cruise you may be able to tag along or at least join in when they initially gather. Check the AZ Region Website here (http://www.azvipersclub.com/).

Good luck on the hunt. Great people in the VOA, you'll be shocked at the benefit the club adds to Viper ownership.

donb
10-05-2016, 08:46 PM
I reached out to the AZ Viper club and left a message.

I'm currently spec-ing out a GTC and may need to hop a flight in a few weeks to do a test drive.

donb
10-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Club events are also a great place to car shop, meet members, and get a feel for the club. While you can't participate in all activities, if it's a meting or a cruise you may be able to tag along or at least join in when they initially gather. Check the AZ Region Website here (http://www.azvipersclub.com/).

Good luck on the hunt. Great people in the VOA, you'll be shocked at the benefit the club adds to Viper ownership.

Hi Alex,

Looks like the next meeting is 10/29, I'll look into it, thanks.

lets roll
10-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Hi Don
I'm not sure how many members will be going to the drive Inn on 10/29. Some may choose not to drive their viper. But our next big cruise is to Tucson on 11/19 to Mt Lemon. If you haven't had a chance to test drive a gen V someone might give you a ride then. Send me your information to druckert06@yahoo.com and I'll ask around.

zzmike
10-06-2016, 01:02 AM
donb, what part of town do you live in?

donb
10-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi Don
I'm not sure how many members will be going to the drive Inn on 10/29. Some may choose not to drive their viper. But our next big cruise is to Tucson on 11/19 to Mt Lemon. If you haven't had a chance to test drive a gen V someone might give you a ride then. Send me your information to druckert06@yahoo.com and I'll ask around.

Thanks Debbie, email sent.

donb
10-06-2016, 10:28 AM
donb, what part of town do you live in?

Hi Mike,

I live in Gilbert (Warner and Stapley/Cooper) and work up in Scottsdale (Via de Ventura / Indian Bend).

Willing to drive anywhere in Phoenix, for whenever it's convenient for someone else.

Thanks,

Don

zzmike
10-06-2016, 10:47 AM
I am pretty sure I will have the car out this weekend. I'll send you a PM if it leaves the garage. It will most likely be in the North/West region, but wouldn't mind you grabbing a ride and checking the Gen V out.

SmoknTires
10-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Good people who go above and beyond!

donb
10-06-2016, 11:28 AM
I am pretty sure I will have the car out this weekend. I'll send you a PM if it leaves the garage. It will most likely be in the North/West region, but wouldn't mind you grabbing a ride and checking the Gen V out.

Thanks Mike!

I'll PM you my contact info.

LifeIsGood
10-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Just so you know Don...this is how the conversation will go if you ask 'THE' question...

Don: Hey Mike, how about letting me take it for a spin?
Mike (or any viper owner): Hells No!

Vprbite
10-06-2016, 02:49 PM
100k cash deposit and you can test drive all ya want.

donb
10-06-2016, 03:08 PM
No sweat, I appreciate just getting to look at one up close and talk with an owner. :)