PDA

View Full Version : SRT Support

F2V
01-11-2014, 03:10 PM
I was under the impression that SRT was going to switch their 'allegience', and join in support of VOA as of the first of the year. Am I wrong, and if not what's happening?

plumcrazy
01-11-2014, 03:11 PM
i think its a work in progress but with mr & mrs gilles onboard here, kinda tells ya something

BlknBlu
01-11-2014, 03:13 PM
as plum stated, it is being worked on. Should know more in the next month or so.

Bruce

viperdan
01-11-2014, 03:15 PM
I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE PROMISING AND COMPLIMENTARY TONES DIRECTED AT THE SRT AND NOT THE C7 Z! THERE IS A PLACE CALLED THE CORVETTEFORUM.COM FOR THOSE SO ENAMORED WITH GM AND THEIR PRODUCT! SORRY NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL BUT IF I WANT TO SEE SOME SMOKE BLOW I'LL GO TO CF MYSELF, AND YES I USED CAPS ON PURPOSE! lol

I KNOW THIS THREAD HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING BUT I THOUGHT I'D THROW IT IN ANYWAY!

Black Adder
01-11-2014, 03:16 PM
I would imagine that they will support all Viper clubs to a degree. SRT's role is sales of the SRT Viper and existing Viper owners are the "low hanging fruit". We should not care what SRT does for other organizations, we should only care about providing value and support for them individually and their marketing dollars.

XSnake
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM
These things take time

ViperSmith
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Ralph joined the VOA

Says enough to me :)

Coloviper
01-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Why does that send a bad message? Sorry but the other club did not support the vendor and went as far as to try to get Ralph personally fired.

Gee what is happening to the Viper faithful these days. Everything is such doom and gloom.

MoparBoyy
01-11-2014, 07:00 PM
I would be stunned if SRT only supports the VOA. I would be equally stunned if Ralph personally joined one Viper club over another. As a representative of the manufacturer that would send a very bad message. There are a lot of people watching this one...

Ralph and his wife are VOA members. she posts here. how does that send a bad message?

rw99
01-11-2014, 08:03 PM
I would be stunned if SRT only supports the VOA. I would be equally stunned if Ralph personally joined one Viper club over another. As a representative of the manufacturer that would send a very bad message. There are a lot of people watching this one...

There's another Viper club?

Let's PLEASE leave Ralph and his wife out of any conjecture regarding SRT's support for anything other than the VOA. I'm happy to have them as fellow members here, as fellow Viperholics. Let's not insinuate in this forum that we expect anything at all from them, personally.

SRT won't let us down. I'm really looking forward to USCR at Seca this year; SRT's hosting at last year's ALMS race was fantastic!

Thawk97
01-11-2014, 10:01 PM
There's another Viper club?

Let's PLEASE leave Ralph and his wife out of any conjecture regarding SRT's support for anything other than the VOA. I'm happy to have them as fellow members here, as fellow Viperholics. Let's not insinuate in this forum that we expect anything at all from them, personally.

SRT won't let us down. I'm really looking forward to USCR at Seca this year; SRT's hosting at last year's ALMS race was fantastic!

I couldn't agree with this more. Connecting someone's personal choices and professional representation is not always appropriate. Glad they're members here as fellow Viper enthusiasts - shouldn't be concluding any more than that. I'm sure if we prove to be the positive place we're trying to build, SRT will be completely excited to be involved with that momentum as we move forward.

johniew398
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE PROMISING AND COMPLIMENTARY TONES DIRECTED AT THE SRT AND NOT THE C7 Z! THERE IS A PLACE CALLED THE CORVETTEFORUM.COM FOR THOSE SO ENAMORED WITH GM AND THEIR PRODUCT! SORRY NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL BUT IF I WANT TO SEE SOME SMOKE BLOW I'LL GO TO CF MYSELF, AND YES I USED CAPS ON PURPOSE! lol

I KNOW THIS THREAD HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING BUT I THOUGHT I'D THROW IT IN ANYWAY!

i couldn't agree more.