PDA

View Full Version : Any VOA AZ Viper members going to Pavillons show tonight 10 1

donb
10-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Hi,

Possible future Viper owner interested in meeting some AZ Viper owners.

Thanks,

Don

drewsss
10-01-2016, 04:55 PM
I may be able to make it up there tonight. Look for a Bumblebee ACR with bug splatter on the front end. :witless:

Vprbite
10-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Hello Don. Welcome and I hope all goes well with your impending purchase of a Viper. You'll find the people on here to be a great resource for purchasing your first Viper, as of course we have all done it. Aside from the standard stuff anytime you buy a car, there are some helpful tips and hints we picked up along the way that can apply to Vipers.

Please don't be shy with any questions. Im not sure how many members are making it out there. We have another member, Leadfoot, who has a sapphire RT10 that makes it out there from time to time so perhaps he will be there.

Welcome again and let us know if we can help.

Best Regards
--Jeff

donb
10-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Thanks guys, just posted a new thread. The search for a car is getting more serious, but I still haven't found one I could test drive, let alone just ride in.

Vprbite
10-04-2016, 02:22 AM
One of our members should let you take a ride. I've given perspective members a ride. i can't think of anyone who DDs one. I will tell you this though, not much to dislike in a Gen V. Unless you are 6'5" (driving a lotus I somehow doubt that) then you will be fine. A dealership should at least let you sit it one if you are serious. You're welcome to check mine out but it's a gen III and I'm in Tucson. Again, not much to dislike in the gen V.

Try Airpark and Bill Luke dodge.

donb
10-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks Jeff. I'm 5'-8", and I did sit in the TA 2.0 that Airpark has. Having a large center console w/tranny is a change for me as the Lotus has a transaxle and no real center console to speak of. I'm a smaller guy and liked how the driver's seat felt.

Thanks for the offer, although Tucson is a bit far. Eddie @ Airpark said they're getting 2 more in so I might be able to test those out.

I'm having some flashbacks to my search 6 months ago for the Lotus as there are very few Vipers for sale that I'm interested in. Either the color is wrong, or it has stripes, etc.

Ordering would be the best but with all the drama with allocations going on, who knows.

Vprbite
10-05-2016, 02:31 AM
1of1 is cool for sure. However I like red so things are easier for me. Perhaps post in the Gen V section that you are lookig. There may be people who are on the edge of selling but haven't listed yet. There are also people whose cars are always for sale if someone makes them an offer. Worth a shot. FWIW, you may end up buying out of state. That's not a big deal though. Most of us have done that.

Have you tried the big dealers that sell tons of vipers?