PDA

View Full Version : A Few New Items?

Sam Goldfarb
01-11-2014, 11:41 AM
B]I have a couple new products that I made some VOA samples of.

Stadium Seat by Liberty Bags
Features:
- Comfortable stadium seat with adjustable side buckle straps for comfort
- Elastic band to secure to bleachers
- Back panel with zippered pocket for quick storage
- Double carrying handles and adjustable, detachable shoulder straps for easy and comfortable carrying
- I have a few Red and Royal Blue in stock, also comes in Black and Navy Blue
I checked on 1/13/14 and they are on back order for a couple weeks, so orders are limited to what I have on hand for now.

Size: Size: 14” x 14” x 2”
Cost: $35 with S/H to USA[/B]

http://i42.tinypic.com/6oesmo.jpg

PM me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice to order! Thanks!

Parents and Grandparents!

Infant Jersey T Romper by Rabbit Skins
Features:
- 5.5 OZ. 100% cotton
- Ribbed crew neck
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Reinforced three snap closure
- CPSIA compliant

Sizes: 6M, 12M,18M,24M
Cost: $20 Each with S/H to USA
Colors: I have Black, Key Lime, White and RED in stock
Also available in : Yellow, Pink, Raspberry, Royal Blue,& Heather*
ยท Heather is 90% Cotton 10% Polyester

http://i41.tinypic.com/hx15r9.jpg

PM me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice to order! Thanks!

Viper Girl
01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Looks great Sam!

That Flask I got was really nice too...

MoparBoyy
01-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Sam does great stuff. I just got a order from him on Friday for my region.

99RT10
01-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Sam does great stuff. I just got a order from him on Friday for my region.

X2, Sam stuff is awesome.

whitebeard
01-11-2014, 08:36 PM
His stuff is quality, pure and simple

Sam Goldfarb
01-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Thanks! All! I'm not that great though.
You should see my mistakes and scrap pile!
I only send out the good stuff!

PatrickB
01-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Another +1 for Sam's merchandise - I haven't ordered everything he's done, but I've placed a couple of orders. I love the fact we're getting some VOA stuff before the "official" merchandise is out. Keep it up Sam!

SmoknTires
01-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Love these stadium seats! Cool stuff Sam!

Canadian venom
01-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Cool stuff :dude3: I'm wondering why you do not include the wording part of the logo?

VYPR BYT
01-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Cool stuff :dude3: I'm wondering why you do not include the wording part of the logo?
Logos have still continue to change a little bit recently. I'm sure once all the regions have their final logos and everything is final, you'll start to see more detailed products. Right Sam is doing what he can to at least give us some merchandise with voa badging for now.

Sam Goldfarb
01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
With many of the processes I use to place logos on items, the wording is just too small in it's current format to fit. I do mostly heat transfers and have to use small tweezers to remove all the voids between the images and the letters. We are talking stuff so small most people could not even begin to see let alone work with. Same when I sandblast images into flasks, mugs etc. The very small parts will not work or survive the process. I will wait and see what they come up with. The problem starts when graphic designers (computer game guys) say "Look what I can do!" Shadows, fades, 3D are nightmares to re-produce for some of the items I make.

Printed banners or decals are not a problem as they are larger and do not require a close contour cut around the image. If everyone liked a bumper sticker style image on their items I can do anything with that!

Thanks for the interest and input!

Sam Goldfarb
01-12-2014, 03:42 PM

Make good seats when you are sitting on the ground or grass cleaning your car or wheels at an event or just hanging out! Maybe a jump seat in a Comp Coupe!

C.J
01-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Sam, what other products do you offer?

Sam Goldfarb
01-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Check some of the other threads in this section for them. I do shirts, hats, decals, banners, all kinds of promo items. etc I will work with your regions for group discount buys also. I do not do any embroidery work! Not allowed to have sharp objects!

PatrickB
01-12-2014, 06:59 PM

Sam's got a lot of great stuff and it seems like every week he comes out with something else - all my orders were shipped quick as well.

C.J
01-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Thanks, I checked out the other threads. Nice coffee mug!

- - - Updated - - -

Sam's got a lot of great stuff and it seems like every week he comes out with something else - all my orders were shipped quick as well.

Thanks Pat, good to know. BTW, Happy New Year to you and Brittany!

PatrickB
01-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Thanks Pat, good to know. BTW, Happy New Year to you and Brittany!

Thanks bud, same to you guys! Hope you and yours are doing well..

Canadian venom
01-13-2014, 11:26 AM
With many of the processes I use to place logos on items, the wording is just too small in it's current format to fit. I do mostly heat transfers and have to use small tweezers to remove all the voids between the images and the letters. We are talking stuff so small most people could not even begin to see let alone work with. Same when I sandblast images into flasks, mugs etc. The very small parts will not work or survive the process. I will wait and see what they come up with. The problem starts when graphic designers (computer game guys) say "Look what I can do!" Shadows, fades, 3D are nightmares to re-produce for some of the items I make.

Printed banners or decals are not a problem as they are larger and do not require a close contour cut around the image. If everyone liked a bumper sticker style image on their items I can do anything with that!

Thanks for the interest and input!

That make sense, thanks for answering :)

ViperTony
01-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Sam these look great. But I have to admit it's frustrating to see the VOA logo being used and we still can't get a logo yet for our own local merchandise. Any idea when the VOA logo will be made available to regional presidents? Thanks.

Sam Goldfarb
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Sam these look great. But I have to admit it's frustrating to see the VOA logo being used and we still can't get a logo yet for our own local merchandise. Any idea when the VOA logo will be made available to regional presidents? Thanks. I do not know. The logo was changed in the middle of some items I was doing and now it is being changed again.

I generally operate on the easier to ask for forgiveness than permission principle.

I wanted to get some stuff out for Christmas and all seemed involved in other issues at the time. I suspect that a VCA like approach will be what shows up and the Region name will simply be inserted above or below the VOA logo. To date we have about $800 to contribute to National VOA from our Ohio merchandise sales. We set it up so that a large percentage would benefit for startup costs.

I have also been working with several regions for some discounted items for their events, Hopefully the "rules" will be forthcoming soon!

Sorry I could not be more helpful with this.

I will have several other products available soon. Once the REAL logo is made available I can switch over to that. Assuming that it works with the types of items I make and the processes I use.

Sam Goldfarb
01-14-2014, 04:26 AM
Hot off the presses. Maurice just received the final new club logo. He's preparing packages to get it out to everyone. He's also having regional logos designed, those should be done in a week. I'm attaching the vector version of the new club logo. It's final. Feel free to use.

For those unable to read EPS files!

Sorry, sneak preview has ended, please deposit another token!

Canadian venom
01-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Don't want to be negative but constructive... I do not like it... In marketing it's bad to have 2 different fonts. Why didn't you use the Viper logo? Is it because SRT didn't give the rights to use the logo?

PatrickB
01-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Don't want to be negative but constructive... I do not like it... In marketing it's bad to have 2 different fonts. Why didn't you use the Viper logo? Is it because SRT didn't give the rights to use the logo?

I have to agree here, not digging the logo if it is indeed the final. I LOVE the VOA logo that's currently displayed across the forums and the website, but there's just something off with the latest posted logo. The current logo seems to work well when adding the region beneath it, see http://carolinasviperclub.com/ or http://www.illinoisvipers.com/ for pretty good examples. At the very least, the font and placement of "Owners Association" just don't seem to work.

These are just my opinions and I don't mean to discredit the hard work of all who are working behind the scenes. I full well know that not everyone can be pleased 100% of the time.

SmoknTires
01-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Guys while this is the final logo, Maurice will be providing the usage practices shortly. He has a full logo package he'll be sending out with different colors, formats, etc... So hold off using it. Should be soon.

Sam Goldfarb
01-14-2014, 12:37 PM

I didn't have anything to do with the design. I typically do not mix fonts. Marketing has nothing to do with the graphic design but I agree with you. I don't like unbalanced designs.

Sam Goldfarb
01-14-2014, 12:42 PM
I have to agree here, not digging the logo if it is indeed the final. I LOVE the VOA logo that's currently displayed across the forums and the website, but there's just something off with the latest posted logo. The current logo seems to work well when adding the region beneath it, see http://carolinasviperclub.com/ or http://www.illinoisvipers.com/ for pretty good examples. At the very least, the font and placement of "Owners Association" just don't seem to work.

These are just my opinions and I don't mean to discredit the hard work of all who are working behind the scenes. I full well know that not everyone can be pleased 100% of the time.

I find it hard to disagree with any of your points! I am sure there are good reasons that it was changed to what it now is. I will wait to see how much flexibility each region has. In the past, the VCA allowed regions a lot of latitude to come up with their own. Let's see where it goes. I still have a lot of VCA stuff left! LOL!