PDA

View Full Version : Go Dodge in Red Deer is a Joke

supersnake
09-29-2016, 12:12 PM
I have always dealt with Northwest Motors in Red Deer for the past 25 years, well they sold out to Go Auto in January of this year. I needed a new pick up so I went in to see what they had. Well you have 15 salesmen attack before you get out of your car and they honestly look you in the face and lie. I said enough is enough and tried talking to the Manager. He is no different, It was the most horrible experience I have ever had trying to buy a Vehicle. Told them I bought my fleet of trucks,Vipers,Prowler, and various others there. He told me I don't care about what you bought at the old dealership. I told them I wont be buying from them now or in the future. What a Joke they are

Uncle Paul
09-29-2016, 08:48 PM
People buy from people they like.

Chorps
09-29-2016, 10:47 PM
https://www.goauto.ca/about/management

Fire off an angry email. They probably won't like what hear about their own staff in Red Deer.

Redx
10-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Considering GO auto is the running joke up here, it doesn't surprise me its shit down where you are. Hopefully they dont have your phone number, you will be getting cold called for the rest of the year. They don't give a shit if they sell or don't, they are paid hourly(from what i understand).

Chorps
10-01-2016, 05:25 PM
I've had a great experience with the Jag dealer here and the Porsche dealer in Edmonton, both are Go Auto.

Redx
10-01-2016, 11:32 PM
I've had a great experience with the Jag dealer here and the Porsche dealer in Edmonton, both are Go Auto.

We were dealing with one of their mazda dealers, pretty shitty experience overall, flip flopped on prices etc. We ended up buying used off kijiji instead.