PDA

View Full Version : New Website Launch

SmoknTires
01-11-2014, 02:00 AM
The Viper Owners Association of Illinois has launched it's new website! It's been a long road and some vigorous work to create a really slick site with a lot of cool stuff to see. As always we'll keep it updated to the second. It's served as a hub for our communications and IL region members know the website is the place to go to stick together.

Come visit us today. http://www.illinoisvipers.com

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
01-11-2014, 03:17 AM
The Viper Owners Association of Illinois has launched it's new website! It's been a long road and some vigorous work to create a really slick site with a lot of cool stuff to see. As always we'll keep it updated to the second. It's served as a hub for our communications and IL region members know the website is the place to go to stick together.

Really enjoyed watching the classic Viper videos of Lee Iacocca on your regions new website.. Ain't nobody that can sell a Viper like Lee Iacocca, Carroll Shelby and Bob Lutz!! Real nice website

Bad Boyzz
Toddy

Loud
01-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Nicely done again! Alex. I like it.

Brian GTS
01-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Website is HOT!!! Wow!

BlknBlu
01-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Alex will you be Crossroads next President.....lol

Bruce

johniew398
01-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Great looking website.

Viper Girl
01-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Alex will you be Crossroads next President.....lol

Bruce
I think there are gonna be 28 other regions looking to trade for him next :web_driver:

It's 70's here today Alex... Gonna be 80 degrees early next week...

Santa Barbara is calling...

Beat that Bruce... LMAO

SmoknTires
01-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Heheh, thanks a bunch.

We're considering moving - to warmer weather... So don't be surprised, the prophecy might one day come true! ;.)

DrTaco
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Really like the look and layout. Great job!

Nixon's SRT
01-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Great website!

vipercollector
01-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Thank God you got rid of the engine start-up sound on the home page! :p

webby
01-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Wow, this is so much better than the old site!

You better not leave us!

Thank God you got rid of the engine start-up sound on the home page! :p

lol, agreed!

DARKNHT
01-13-2014, 04:46 PM
Nice website!

The_Greg
01-13-2014, 06:12 PM
I like the website! Nice work. Only question - VPA is listed as a sponsor..........???????

SmoknTires
01-13-2014, 06:16 PM
I was wondering who'd point that out. We honor all commitments. They did donate some stuff to us and were a sponsor for the 2013 year (which runs from April 2013-March of 2014). Regardless of the mess that surrounds them, I didn't want to be accused of not fulfilling our own obligations. The new 2014 sponsors will be up in march.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! As always we'll keep the website fresh with videos, news, and event info. It's the main hub for our communications and I love how everyone is so diligent about checking it.

Thanks!

Bill Pemberton
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Way cool Alex, and since Bruce suggested you come down and become our President , I don't want to fool you on the weather -- just found of major cities Omaha is ranked #5 for cold weather
and Chicago is #6 !!! But what a website , sure you don't want to do ours too?!

SmoknTires
01-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Bill, you just lost me. You're not sweetening the pot. ;.)

Bruce, all that stuff you told me about fun in the sun in the crossroads states was a lie???

The_Greg
01-14-2014, 07:35 AM
I was wondering who'd point that out. We honor all commitments. They did donate some stuff to us and were a sponsor for the 2013 year (which runs from April 2013-March of 2014). Regardless of the mess that surrounds them, I didn't want to be accused of not fulfilling our own obligations. The new 2014 sponsors will be up in march.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! As always we'll keep the website fresh with videos, news, and event info. It's the main hub for our communications and I love how everyone is so diligent about checking it.

Thanks!

I totally get (and support) that thought. I had previously assumed that the sponsorships ran out with the calendar year... Makes sense!