PDA

View Full Version : Devils Highway GoPro request

Vprbite
09-22-2016, 02:08 AM
If you have a GoPro please bring it and use it, as I would like to make a video of the drive. The problem is, I could have a dozen goPros set up but I will still only have one viewpoint.

So if you don't mind, please set up your GoPro and give me your memory card on the last day and I will edit it together and make a video for us. I would very much appreciate it. I won't need your memory card/cards for long and should be able to mail it back to you within a week if that's a concern.

In the meantime, here is a solo video I made in Tucson with my previous Viper.

https://youtu.be/n-Yu-z5CxCs

Thanks!

--Jeff

golfer15
09-22-2016, 07:24 AM
What a beautiful drive!!!! Love that scenery, and those in town pics!!! Brings me back to Vegas in 2009, when we rented a Gen III and drove to Hoover Dam.

Vprbite
09-22-2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks. Im glad you liked it! I feel pretty spoiled here in Tucson. The first photos were at my house, the other photos were taken in the Barrio in Tucson where there are some cool old buildings, and then the drive is in the west side of Tucson in an area called Gates Pass. I say I'm spoiled because I can leave my house, do that drive from the video and be back home in about 90 minutes total.