PDA

View Full Version : Any Pittsburgh Viper owners on here? Need some help/advice please?

Vipes
09-10-2016, 12:34 PM
I'm toying with the idea of moving to Pittsburgh but need ideas on where to live? I just bought a house in Orlando and received a significant raise at work, life is great. But now my job is waiving another 80% style raise if I move to pit for a promotion. It is extremely tempting because I would end up only really having to spend a few days a month of actually working. I've always wanted to live downtown in a high rise but is that even possible with parking for the viper? There is no way I can leave it outside or in a parking garage that would get door dings all day long. What are the good districts to live in? What do you viper guys do for parking? I'm assuming none of you live downtown? I wouldn't even want to leave my daily driver outside either and I have no problem with paying a premium for private garage parking. Thanks for any advice or help! Oh and I have until Friday to decide.

swexlin
09-10-2016, 12:46 PM
I don't live in Pitt, but I do live in PA (Chester County, outside of Philly). Stay in Orlando, winter SUCKS here.

Simms
09-10-2016, 10:21 PM
I live 25 miles south of Pittsburgh. I would never live in the City, but that is just me. Plenty of nice areas in the suburbs and the cost of living is great.

PittsburghRT
09-13-2016, 07:14 PM
I live 25 miles south of Pittsburgh. I would never live in the City, but that is just me. Plenty of nice areas in the suburbs and the cost of living is great.

I also live 25 miles south of the city and Simms is spot on with his comment. A great area right outside the city is Mt. Lebanon with a great school district and you are in the city within a few minutes. We have a lot of nice areas with good schools.

Bryan Savage
09-13-2016, 08:25 PM
Here's locations of all the PA/WV Club members! I'm gonna go with "Yes, there are Pittsburgh owners on here." They just may not all be on the forums.

Bryan Savage
09-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Here's locations of all the PA/WV Club members (only one star per "city")! I'm gonna go with "Yes, there are Pittsburgh owners on here." They just may not all be on the forums.

FSTENUF
10-02-2016, 06:05 PM
If $$$ is no issue There are a ton of hi end places to live down town. I live 20 min's from the center of downtown and work in all areas of the city. So any time you want to drive around the city just PM me. Oh and welcome to the Burgh.