PDA

View Full Version : 2014-2015 Officer elections

Herrsss
01-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Dear Houston Region Members,

As you know we tried to hold officer elections last fall but with the situation between VCA and VOA unknown at that time it was tabled. Not that we have an association with VOA it's time to hold officer elections. You must be a current member of VOA to be eligible for an officer position.

The term for these positions will be March 1, 2014 through December 31,2015 and then we'll be back on track for 2 year terms.

You can nominate yourself or someone else to the following positions:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer

Deadline for nominations is midnight January 31, 2014. Please email your nominations to info@houstonviperclub.com.

The ballot with all nominees will be emailed out on Feburary 1, 2014 with a voting deadline of midnight February 14, 2014. Please email your vote to info@houstonviperclub.com.

Votes will be tallied and winners notified on February 15, 2014 via email.

Officers will be announced to the general membership on Feburary 16, 2014 via email.

We're looking forward to a fun car-centric club again!

Thanks,

Beth Perry Sewell
Secretary-Treasurer

FLATOUT
01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Got the email, thanks for organizing Beth.

Shooter
01-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Got the email, thanks for organizing Beth.

I must be banned already. I haven't gotten an email. :(

Herrsss
01-10-2014, 12:45 PM

Oh hush Robert - I'll PM you the last known email we have from 2012!

FLATOUT
01-10-2014, 01:17 PM
LOL why do I feel like Beth's smart ass son sometimes :D

It's a thankless job organizing the zoo that is the Houston Viper Club :D

I love it.

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-10-2014, 02:36 PM

SUSPENDED, not banned. Yet. You did skip 'moderated' tho, so U B bad.....

FLATOUT
01-10-2014, 03:02 PM
SUSPENDED, not banned. Yet. You did skip 'moderated' tho, so U B bad.....

Houston Viper Club wouldn't be the same without Rob :D We wouldn't have someone to tell the imports their cars look like shit, to their face, without Rob LMAO.

BTW Jon I finally got Rob his updated "Ring Time" decal from you, thanks again for sending that.

Shooter
01-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Houston Viper Club wouldn't be the same without Rob :D We wouldn't have someone to tell the imports their cars look like shit, to their face, without Rob LMAO.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Andy. LOL

Herrsss
01-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Rob, you're email is now spammed!!!! There was a bad addy in the database but it's fixed now so you'll get all the news!

Herrsss
01-14-2014, 07:45 AM
LOL why do I feel like Beth's smart ass son sometimes :D

It's a thankless job organizing the zoo that is the Houston Viper Club :D

I love it.

Andy - - you wanna know what a smartass is? Someone who can sit in a tub of jello and tell ya what flavor it is!!!!

Bwaahaaahaaa

Shooter
01-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Rob, you're email is now spammed!!!! There was a bad addy in the database but it's fixed now so you'll get all the news!

Thank you Beth. I saw them this morning. It is much appreciated. I'm going to TRY....to get my wife to come to D&B on Sat. I would like to attend some Houston club stuff this year.

If I'm not around, Andy and Eric get unruly and drive fast and stuff. :)

blk_fxstc
01-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Thank you Beth. I saw them this morning. It is much appreciated. I'm going to TRY....to get my wife to come to D&B on Sat. I would like to attend some Houston club stuff this year.

If I'm not around, Andy and Eric get unruly and drive fast and stuff. :)

ACR's are poser cars, we just like to sit around and look at them. Then we talk about how fast they are around racetracks. Then we polish them and shut the garage door since they are garage queens..... ;)

Herrsss
01-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Speak for yourself :p.

My ACRX (clone) and I were ripping up TWS last weekend - he's a dirty bird now and in need of a little TLC.

Herrsss
01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Back to the original topic! There are a few days left in the nomination period so send in your officer nominations for President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer to info@houstonviperclub.com. Deadline is January 31st and the ballot will be sent out shortly after that for voting.

FLATOUT
01-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Beth how has the response been to this (honestly), are we getting much feedback from members, or folks volunteering for positions?

Just sent in my nominations! Thanks Beth.

Herrsss
01-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Houston Region Members,

Nomination deadline is midnight tomorrow (January 31st) so send 'em on to info@houstonviperclub.com. Ballot will be sent out over the weekend for your voting pleasure

Shooter
01-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Sent mine in. Eric for President :)

blk_fxstc
01-31-2014, 08:00 AM
Sent mine in. Eric for President :)

LOL! I nominated you, isn't that funny! ;)

Shooter
01-31-2014, 09:42 AM
LOL! I nominated you, isn't that funny! ;)

No dude, I meant VCA president.:anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::anonym ous::anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::a nonymous:

blk_fxstc
01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
No dude, I meant VCA president.:anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::anonym ous::anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::anonymous::a nonymous:

Sweet, I am going to have a track day at TWS every month, do I win????? :D

Dusty1
01-31-2014, 10:16 AM
I am sure you would if you can figure out how to pay for it!!

blk_fxstc
01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
Corporate sponsorships (aka Vision Source, etc.)....... :D :D

Herrsss
02-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi all,

The ballot was emailed out yesterday so please reply with your votes between now and February 14th. Results will be tallied, winners notified and then presented to the members.

Shooter
02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
I sent my vote in yesterday.

I think it said; "anybody but Wheeler"

:p

MtnBiker
02-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Hahaha. Not sure you could have avoided voting for him he was nominated for all but President.

FLATOUT
02-02-2014, 02:33 PM
I sent my vote in yesterday.

I think it said; "anybody but Wheeler"

:p

Hahaha. Not sure you could have avoided voting for him he was nominated for all but President.

Agree, guys a wild car can't trust him. I certainly appreciate the support guys.