PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Carz on August 27th

Alex Mills
08-18-2016, 02:32 PM
The Oregon club will be visiting the Graveyard Carz (http://www.graveyardcarz.com/) shop in Springfield on Saturday, August 27th. This is where the film the TV show that airs on Velocity channel.

All (and only) Vipers are welcome, including the Washington club. Come join us!

If you're interested, send me a private message here on the forums and I'll get you the details.

Hope to see you there!

95Viper
08-21-2016, 11:07 PM
here is a copy of the itinerary for the day... I know this got a lil messed up with the rescheduling but I hope you will still be able to make the viper day,,,thanks

ROUTE PLAN FOR GRAVEYARD CARZ DAY

1) For those coming from the north, and I hope there are LOTS of you, we will begin our 'meet-ups' in Wilsonville at the rest stop… (NO EXIT NUMBER) ... just south of town and south of the Willamette River, its called French Prairie Rest Stop – be on the south bound side - be there approx. 8AM…. we will be leaving there at approx. 8:20AM.

2) Next 'meet up” location will be in Albany…(Exit 233 & Go west) Meet at the parking lots behind Carls Jr. The Carls Jr. address is 1109 Waverly SE Dr. 97322… Either Carls jr. or the Albertsons/Haggans parking lot. We should be arriving there at approx. 9:20AM… we will be leaving there at approx. 9:40 - a fairly short window so be on time.

* If anyone needs to stop again there is a rest stop in Harrisburg called the Oak Grove Rest Stop but the plan is not to stop again till the next planned location.*

3) The Next Planned Location…. Last chance 'meet up' location will be at the U-76 station on Mohawk in Springfield – (exit 194A – east on 126) we should arrive at approx. 10;30AM. There address is 1376 Mohawk Blvd 97477…. we can gas up and assemble there - Behind & next to the station are large parking lots with plenty of room for us. We will be leaving approx. 10;50AM.

4) From there it's on to Graveyard Carz… they are approx. 2 miles away so it will be a quik drive getting us there at 11AM or darn close to it.

* Should anybody get separated due to traffic or traffic lights when leaving the U-76 station -
Exit left onto Mohawk
Right on Olympic
Right on 35th
Left on Kathryn – you have arrived- if you don't see us then you need glasses :)

**** Keep in mind the Arrival times are best guess but should be close,,, Departure times need to be as accurate as we can make them so we can arrive at the requested time of 11am. The stop in Albany is close to a Dutch Bros. if anyone needs that type of fuel….. The last stop at the U-76 has numerous places around it as well. Hopefully this route will allow us to gather members along the way so the caravan will end up being our own personal parade. Any questions or issues feel free to call me- 503:720-2822

SEASnake
08-22-2016, 09:03 PM
Washingtonians: we will be meeting at the Tacoma Krispy Kreme, (4302 Tacoma Mall Boulevard, Tacoma, WA 98409) at around 5 a.m. and leaving by 5:30 to be at the first cruise departure point at 8 a.m.:drive: