PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley

ACR PWR
08-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to invite any Viper owners to our Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley event at the Steel Stacks in Bethlehem Pa.
I am the founder of the event and I just took delivery of a 2016 Viper ACR E.

Our cars and coffee meet has a great reputation and the location is pretty unique. Its at the old Bethlehem Steel Facility.

We have a facebook page which is basically our news paper for the event. We post images of our past events and future Cars & Coffee dates.

https://www.facebook.com/Cars-Coffee-Lehigh-Valley-329548200453194/

https://www.facebook.com/events/627320990782849/

Our event goes from 8AM to noon.

These are the dates for the rest of the season. We have seven meets a year.

August 28th
September 18th
October 23rd

I you can't make in August we have two more left.

Thanks guys

Dan

str5010
08-17-2016, 09:20 AM
I'm from the area (grew up playing hockey at steel ice center) but rarely am around on Sunday mornings. Hope to make it to one at some point to meet fellow owners. Congrats on the new ACR!

GenIIIDave
08-17-2016, 12:21 PM
I may have to attend this one. I would be coming from the Harrisburg area, so i guess I would take 78E. Glad to see a car show on a Sunday, I cant make the ones that are held on Saturday's. How many Vipers usually show up? Other exotics? My 13 year old son loves McLarens. :-)

ACR PWR
08-17-2016, 07:58 PM
I'm from the area (grew up playing hockey at steel ice center) but rarely am around on Sunday mornings. Hope to make it to one at some point to meet fellow owners. Congrats on the new ACR!

Hey small world. So you are real familiar with the area then.
We actually fill all those parking areas at the Steel Stacks.
Its amazing how many car we get.

Hope to meet you soon.

Dan

The Viper is beautiful. Thank you.19346

ACR PWR
08-17-2016, 08:11 PM
I may have to attend this one. I would be coming from the Harrisburg area, so i guess I would take 78E. Glad to see a car show on a Sunday, I cant make the ones that are held on Saturday's. How many Vipers usually show up? Other exotics? My 13 year old son loves McLarens. :-)

Yes pretty easy ride... 78E the whole way basically.

Our Cars & Coffee meet offers a very diverse crowd. We have special parking for the exotics and unique vehicles and we get a very good amount of them. All the other vehicles can park where ever they would like.

Its not unusual for us to have a couple of McLaren's show up. Last month we had a special surprise which was a La Ferrari.

I believe you will have a nice time....

Bryan Savage
08-21-2016, 02:08 PM
I'll be there! I'm that orange Viper in your original post.

ACR PWR
08-22-2016, 01:17 PM
I'll be there! I'm that orange Viper in your original post.

Nice Bryan!

We'll be sure to take care of ya with a good space....

The people loved your Viper...

Bryan Savage
08-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Hey Dan,

If I could get some Vipers together (and get them there early enough), do you think we could get on the bricks together? I wanted to send out a reminder to the club via email and see who's interested in grouping together. We could be there by seven, I'd say.

Bryan

str5010
08-23-2016, 11:02 AM
There's a little chance I may be home to make it to this one. Where do you guys enter the show? I'm familiar with Polk Street and the area around the ice rink but I've never ventured much past the blast furnaces.

ACR PWR
08-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Hey Dan,

If I could get some Vipers together (and get them there early enough), do you think we could get on the bricks together? I wanted to send out a reminder to the club via email and see who's interested in grouping together. We could be there by seven, I'd say.

Bryan

hey Bryan,

Absolutely I can help your guys. I'm a Viper guy now so you guys get special treatment. ;-)
Just let me know how many guys.
Also getting there early will make this easy then

I'm actually thinking of an idea for next season to have a Viper theme Cars & Coffee. Maybe we can grow it to become something big. Something like Corvettes at Carlisle, but with Vipers...

I have two special parking areas where I will put you. Right in front of the visitor center (where you were last time) or at town square right in front of the movie theater.

I'll send you a PM with my info....

Sounds good....

ACR PWR
08-23-2016, 01:10 PM
There's a little chance I may be home to make it to this one. Where do you guys enter the show? I'm familiar with Polk Street and the area around the ice rink but I've never ventured much past the blast furnaces.

Mostly all the cars enter on Founders Way and drive straight to the Steel Stacks... You will then bare left and go to all the parking areas...

You'll see where all the cars are going. Try and get there early before 8 or so...We can take care of you then....

I get there at 7:30..... then start parking vehicles...

str5010
08-23-2016, 01:39 PM
Ok thanks, hopefully I can make this one.

bobby
08-24-2016, 07:47 PM
Hey Dan,

I plan on coming, I'm coming from about an hour and a half away so i'm shooting to make it there by 7:30

bobby
08-25-2016, 07:45 PM
I had my dates mixed up i wont be able to make this one. hopefully next one.

Bryan Savage
08-25-2016, 07:50 PM
Dang!! Too bad.

No problem though. See you at the next one!

GenIIIDave
08-26-2016, 01:20 PM
Any reasonably priced motels nearby to stay the night before?

Bryan Savage
08-27-2016, 12:32 PM
Dave, nothing that I know of personally.

I'm leaving the house at five o'clock a.m. to get there at a reasonable hour.

GenIIIDave
08-29-2016, 07:54 AM
Dave, nothing that I know of personally.

I'm leaving the house at five o'clock a.m. to get there at a reasonable hour.

Nice meeting you yesterday Bryan. I was the guy with the black Viper shirt on and had the silver Gen 3 vert in the main parking lot. My email is blkz06vette@yahoo.com if you know of any upcoming events withing a couple hours of Harrisburg area. Dont mind the email address, I used to have a 2001 Z06 ;-)