PDA

View Full Version : Hennessey 600 owner here

Phekko
08-16-2016, 03:32 AM
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd check in and see if there's anyone here, that could help me find more info on my new love. I bought the supposedly ex-Villeneuve Hennessey 600 recently, and I love it. It needs a LOT of love, but we're putting it back together over the winter.

I've emailed a bunch of people trying to get more info on it, but so far with very little luck. Hopefully someone can help me here.

Here's a few pictures, too

charlie9668
08-16-2016, 04:14 AM
Hi,

I remember seeing this car for sale a few months ago when i was looking for one. Where abouts in the UK are you?

Charlie

Phekko
08-16-2016, 04:53 AM
I'm actually in Finland, though the car was in UK when I bought it.

charlie9668
08-16-2016, 05:19 AM
ah ok, congratulations on the purchase :D

Phekko
08-16-2016, 06:15 AM
Thanks. I've wanted a Viper since I got my hands on Need For Speed 4, where nothing could touch it. Countless hours playing Viper Racing sort of reinforced that desire, and, well, here we are.

The car seems like it's seen quite a bit of rough love, but I'm confident it's found a permanent home here.

charlie9668
08-16-2016, 08:33 AM
Ive always wanted a viper ever since i can remember and a few months ago i was able to make my dream come true. And yes i remember seeing the pictures it could do with some loving and if i remember correctly the advert said it had been in storage for a while.

Phekko
08-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Ive always wanted a viper ever since i can remember and a few months ago i was able to make my dream come true. And yes i remember seeing the pictures it could do with some loving and if i remember correctly the advert said it had been in storage for a while.

Yes, there's a lot to fix. We did new break bits, tires, rims, shocks.... all the worn out bits, really already. There's two events we hope to be able to drive it in this week and next, and after that, it'll get a deeper restoration during the winter.