PDA

View Full Version : Canepa Cars & Coffee

fuggles
08-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Anyone going to Canepa on Saturday? They are kicking off a week long open house in celebration of Monterey Week. Sound good to me. I will play hooky from work. Ada and I will be taking the Black & Blue Beast.

https://www.facebook.com/events/519890918206903/

831GenV
10-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Any body goin to the Last C & C they are having this weekend (13th)??

nd4spdlsc
10-10-2018, 02:41 AM
I'm going to try and head down.

831GenV
10-10-2018, 09:27 AM
I'm going to try and head down.

I've actually never been to one of the Canepa events, should be cool to check out. Maybe we'll see you there!

RickyBobby
10-10-2018, 11:46 AM
I'll be there along with a few other Vipers (6-8 of us so far) and rally with a few other cars too. Also, this may be the last CnC event they hold for a very long time as they have had issues with a few idiots ruining the event resulting in complaints from the city. We'll be there early arriving at Canepa around 6:30 as they have reserved parking spots for our group. If you want to join our rally, send me a message. Good to meet fellow Nor Cal Viper owners, I hardly ever see us out in the wild.

831GenV
10-10-2018, 12:15 PM
I'll be there along with a few other Vipers (6-8 of us so far) and rally with a few other cars too. Also, this may be the last CnC event they hold for a very long time as they have had issues with a few idiots ruining the event resulting in complaints from the city. We'll be there early arriving at Canepa around 6:30 as they have reserved parking spots for our group. If you want to join our rally, send me a message. Good to meet fellow Nor Cal Viper owners, I hardly ever see us out in the wild.

Message sent!

Yeah I can see that, Scotts Valley is a high end area I'm kinda surprised they didn't have to shut it down sooner honestly haha