PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Party - Reading Area - Eastern Side of the State - Feb. 23, 2014

mkviper96
01-07-2014, 05:05 AM
Our "After the Holiday Party" on the eastern side of the state with be on February 23, 2013 at noon in the Reading Area. The cost is $15/person. If interested please email me at m.kuchavik@att.net.
You must be a registered VOA member and all family members are welcome to come. We will be at a Viper members home for the party and I do not publish addresses on the forum. So I will be sending location information via email and I ask all VOA members not to publish the address.

mkviper96
01-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Well we have 17 members right out of the gate. This is going to be a great party.

eric@thompsonracing.us
01-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Always been a great group of people. I would make it if I could. Have fun!

CSXT802
01-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Can't wait for the party.

herbbone
01-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Renee and myself are looking forward to it. Count us in.

mkviper96
01-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Our count is up to 33 coming to the party. We have some really nice gifts to give out like last year for members who come to the party.

Eachey51
01-27-2014, 07:07 PM
No non-members? Im the kid who sat in ur viper at carlisle last yr! :)

mkviper96
01-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Unfortunately this is for members only. The dues that are being paid by members are being used to fund this party. We do have activities that non-members can join to learn more about the cars and the club. These events are not club events but local car shows that we participate in. All club cruises have insurance requirements that are for members only. So we are regulated by insurance stuff also. I hope you get a Viper soon and join the club.
If you send a friend request please send name address and email. I do not accept unless I know who the person is that I am be friended.

mkviper96
02-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Well we have 18 members and 45 people coming for Sunday's party. Our region is definitely doing parties. Last weeks Erie party was a big success. I know the Reading is going to be a blast.

FrankBarba
02-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Politics...Politics...With an all or nothing get together / Party, cruises ect...You can have this club also.
Its not about being around other viper owners it is about paying to to get a County Club Atmosphere. Local Car Shows are you kidding ???
How much is a burger - Hot Dog or what ever is being served. Great way to welcome other that might want to check your club out.

SmoknTires
02-21-2014, 11:58 PM
Politics...Politics...With an all or nothing get together / Party, cruises ect...You can have this club also.
Its not about being around other viper owners it is about paying to to get a County Club Atmosphere. Local Car Shows are you kidding ???
How much is a burger - Hot Dog or what ever is being served. Great way to welcome other that might want to check your club out.

FB.... As I read threads and come upon comments like yours, it just makes me wonder what's going on that causes people to say things like this.

In defense of active club members who support their region AND the club forums that they post on - comments like these just read as bitterness that seem rooted in the same politics you seem to use as the reason to post them. This isn't an opinion, it's pure antagonism.

People want to go... And if you don't, stay home. But don't ruin it for others.

CSXT802
02-22-2014, 11:45 AM

Mr.Barba I know Mike has reached out to on many occasions and kept you in the loop even though your not a member. For you to get on here and spit on our region is way out of line. Your negative bull shit is of no help. If your ass is still chapped from your prior dealing with the old club (VCA) bring your issues over there.(maybe they have a tissue for you) In the mean time good luck with the sale of your vipers. Hopefully once you sell them you'll have no reason to troll around here and stir the pot. Mike and other members have worked very hard to make our region a better more active club. The last thing we need is you and your shit bag attitude ruining it for others.

CSXT802
02-22-2014, 11:51 AM
FB.... As I read threads and come upon comments like yours, it just makes me wonder what's going on that causes people to say things like this.

In defense of active club members who support their region AND the club forums that they post on - comments like these just read as bitterness that seem rooted in the same politics you seem to use as the reason to post them. This isn't an opinion, it's pure antagonism.

People want to go... And if you don't, stay home. But don't ruin it for others.

^ +1

SuperBird4404BBL
02-22-2014, 12:57 PM
The leadership of the WV/PA VOA has been nothing but positive. Mike and the other board members are doing a great job organizing functions for our members.
Thanks for everything you guys do to make this a great region.

FrankBarba
02-22-2014, 05:06 PM
OK now you want to start Bull Shit>>>I can give it right back.First of all a TROLL i am not. I have most likely been an viper owner longer than most around here. I simply stated an opinion. In Reference to Selling My VIPERS _FUCK OFF - Where do you come across telling me my business & what i can sell & not Sell, then ask me to simply disappear. Well you can count on it. i will keep one Viper just To PISS YOU all off. I have never Attacked you personally but now you want to attack me. Never said that i did not want to attend your precious VIPER OWNER After Dinner Party. It simply states that you must be a member to attend - Great way to bring in new Owners & associates to your VOA of PA. Same ole Shit different people in charge. Great to see that a REGIONAL V.President stick up for you club i would expect no other. Why don't you KISS my ROSY RED ASS to un chap my ASS. HEY mr. VP what VIPER would you like me to KEEP?

NetkoGTS
02-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Have fun Sunday guys! Drink a few for me...

CSXT802
02-22-2014, 06:55 PM
OK now you want to start Bull Shit>>>I can give it right back.First of all a TROLL i am not. I have most likely been an viper owner longer than most around here. I simply stated an opinion. In Reference to Selling My VIPERS _FUCK OFF - Where do you come across telling me my business & what i can sell & not Sell, then ask me to simply disappear. Well you can count on it. i will keep one Viper just To PISS YOU all off. I have never Attacked you personally but now you want to attack me. Never said that i did not want to attend your precious VIPER OWNER After Dinner Party. It simply states that you must be a member to attend - Great way to bring in new Owners & associates to your VOA of PA. Same ole Shit different people in charge. Great to see that a REGIONAL V.President stick up for you club i would expect no other. Why don't you KISS my ROSY RED ASS to un chap my ASS. HEY mr. VP what VIPER would you like me to KEEP?
Ahhh. ........ there is the internet tuff guy i was looking for. You just made my night. It's a free Country you sell or keep what ever car you like. I would prefer you bought more vipers. We like the support. I hope to meet you some day hell I'll buy you a beer or a tissue your choice. Cheers.

herbbone
02-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Kill this thread. BS over nonsense. Club partys are sometimes for club members. I think the reason for being in a club. If FB want to attend join the club. Nuff said.

XXX BLK
02-22-2014, 10:50 PM
The leadership of the WV/PA VOA has been nothing but positive. Mike and the other board members are doing a great job organizing functions for our members.
Thanks for everything you guys do to make this a great region.

I couldn't agree more…..Mike and the entire leadership is doing nothing but positive things for your region. Everyone enjoy your party and looking forward to meeting some of you again this spring/summer.
Please post pictures so I can show my wife what we missed :) I will be taking my inlaws out to dinner for their anniversary..;)

whitebeard
02-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Frank, I am confused as to why the dual shotgun blast outburst. Let me prefix my statement, my history is from VA. So someone being blunt is second nature. VCA was entirely different, even going so far as to over edit comments and bans. But, VOA hasn't tried to recreate either VA or VCA. It is its own entity.

While I understand your thoughts, I think the tone of the reply is what makes or breaks the thread. Please know that my statement is as a member of VOA. I believe that some are using past accounts on the different sites as a precursor on posts. Not that this is wrong, but could cause confusion.

Your concerns are welcome. And do fit a porpose. Please don't use the forum to obfuscate what could be considered a valid point. After having multiple emails with the management here, I've learned quite quickly that an imagined tone or timber of the printed word can be a dangerous thing. If you wish to take this off thread and continue the conversation I am willing to.

No insult is meant by my reply. I just like a level board, good meaningful conversation and a Crown Royal, neat. (Someday again)

mkviper96
02-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Well the party was a great success. We had 40 plus. The Lobster Macaroni and cheese and all the other food was great! I liked the Crab rolls. Everyone loved the gifts.
I want to thank all who attended. We have the greatest group of car guys. Thanks again for all the support!

Kurt
02-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Had a great time! It was nice to see everyone again after this long winter. Can't wait to get things rolling for 2014. Thanks to Ray and Barb for being such gracious hosts. Truly a first class event all the way around. Food was excellent and the gifts were a nice touch! Thanks to all of those who organized. The PA/WV is going to have a great year!

XXX BLK
02-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Mike and the whole WV/PA group glad to hear the party was a success looking forward to driving down spring/summer

herbbone
02-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Great time. Thank you Ray and Barb for hosting a great party. Mike outdid himself again. Very happy to be with such a great bunch of people. Great seeing everyone. Looking forward to some fun gatherings this year.
Mark & Renee