PDA

View Full Version : IN/KY VOA...FYI..Carmel Artomobilia Sat., August 27, 2016...REQUESTED REMINDER

Steve-Indy
07-28-2016, 11:21 AM
August 26, 2016...FYI...Fuelicious at Lucas Oil Mansion, Carmel, IN http://www.carmelartomobilia.com/
Member John Randall and Randall Dermatology are again sponsors/major exhibitors of these events. John ALWAYS brings fantastic cars from his fine and extensive collection.

August 27, 2016...FYI...Artomobilia in the Carmel Arts District. Last year over 400 automobiles were on display at this Saturday event.

Member Norm Cummins is willing to arrange for a Viper Corral on Saturday (Aug. 27th) IF there is interest in same...keeping in mind that this IS an all day commitment. If YOU are interested in this corral, contact Norm at: nac_viper@aol.com However you participate...GO!

Steve-Indy
08-21-2016, 12:17 PM
This fine event is less than one week away. Several IN/KY VOA Members will participate.

Steve-Indy
08-27-2016, 01:59 PM
Great show in spite of a few raindrops. Fun to see many, many car-folks proudly sharing their wonderful cars with everyone !!

Ludington1
08-27-2016, 10:45 PM
Had a great time today with my kids and my parents at the event, it turned out to be a great afternoon. Came home and took my dad for his first ride in my new Viper, then bought him a coffee and came home for a deep cleaning for the Kokomo show. We need more Vipers next year at the Artomobilia show!

Darren