PDA

View Full Version : VOA-NE - Annual Events Planning

Wot!
01-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Let me start by wishing you a happy new year on behalf of Jerry, Rod, and Martin. The New England region is heading into a new year with a strong membership.

Over 50% of our members have already joined us on VOA, with 60% opting for the mamba level. We would like to thank you all for making that happen in record time.

I think once again the New England region has stepped up to the plate. As a small region I am always impressed with how strong we are compared to much larger regions.

We are already working on schedule the annual event planning meeting. Once we have a date and place we will announce it. This meeting should take place in February.

In the meantime we are also looking for volunteers that want to contribute to the continued success of the region. We can always use help with; Events, Newsletters, Membership, Performance, Merchandise, Photo/Videos. If you'd like to help in these areas or perhaps contribute some ideas, we welcome your help. Please let us know if you're interested in helping. We have a great team of people that you can work with.

Now is the time to submit any event suggestions you have. We are also open to suggestions on how we can improve past events. You will not offend anyone so speak up. After all, we want the same thing, awesome events!

We have many things to do to make the change over to VOA. We will be changing our name and article of incorporation with the state and fed’s, as well as our bank account and check book. In addition our bylaws need to be redone. We are also taking a close look at the insurance provided by the VOA to make sure we are well protected.

PS, We want to thank everyone that supported the club last year, and not just at the Christmas Party. With your support we not only had a great year but we are also well prepared for 2014.