PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands of Carmel Dodge dealership

ViperJon
06-23-2016, 07:13 AM
Wanted to make a post in the local NY/CT to comment on the excellent service and customer care I received at the Meadowlands of Carmel dealership. My car had to have the rear differential changed as per a "recall" on some 2016 ACR's and on Chuck Tator's recommendation I contacted them. The head Viper tech there is CJ and he was great to deal with. I had the car back in my garage within 24 hours from when it left new diff installed. The service manager and CJ really took care of me and I am happy to recommend him to anyone in our area who needs warranty work done. This area has long been in need of an honest trustworthy dealership who do great work and RESPECT other peoples property and now we have one. With Chuck and CJ in our area we finally don't have to worry to much about our Viper service issues.

Dodge/Chrysler was terrific as well, they paid for enclosed transport to and from the dealership. They let me get the transporter (excellent guy if anyone ever needs) AND pick the dealership. They just said send us the bill. Couldn't have turned out better....:D

NYvipertech
06-23-2016, 08:50 AM
Thank you Jon I am glad it was an excellent experience for you I take care of these Vipers as if it was my own car and you customers as if you were my close friends. Happy I could help out and take care of your viper needs.

I also want to let everyone know if they are looking for a car transporter I highly recommend John Ganssle. He was extremely professional and took every good care of Jon's viper for me. He is out of Pomona NY. I don't want to put his number out but if anyone needs it just PM me and he gave me the ok to give it out for business.

SRT BILL
06-23-2016, 03:50 PM
NY Vipertech, PM sent.

Schen
06-23-2016, 04:14 PM
That's awesome! I'll back CJ as well! One of the few, younger Viper techs out there with a diehard passion for the car. There should be more like CJ! Along with Chuck he's a great asset to the Northeast for sure. I met CJ while in Detroit, he knows his stuff.

--RS

vipertank
06-24-2016, 10:40 PM
Agreed. CJ has taken care of my car as well. He treats Vipers like gold.

Topplayer
06-29-2016, 06:05 AM
PM sent

NYvipertech
06-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Thankx a lot Ron I really appreciate that. BTW when the day comes that I finally finish my own car hahahahha we will be talking about you doing a photo shoot for me. Love you shots bro

Also big thankx to Viper tank

City
07-07-2016, 03:51 PM
I'm going to use them for my Jeep's several recalls! tired of Westbury Jeep where they never answer a phone for days.

Called Chuck, then spoke with Tiffany at Carmel and she identified all my recalls, checked their stock for parts, gave me the details for all the recalls along with the required time it will take and can give me any service appointment I desire beginning 5 days out.

Worth the trip to have PEOPLE handle your needs.

snkebite
07-17-2016, 05:52 PM
I would vouch for CJ any day. Brought my Viper to him a few times. A great guy. With a passion for Vipers. And knows his stuff. Look forward to seeing him next time.

TwinVipers
07-22-2016, 07:21 PM
How in the hell did you get dodge to foot the bill for transport? Wow that is beyond awesome!! That's some Bugatti type service there!

ViperJon
07-23-2016, 05:01 AM
How in the hell did you get dodge to foot the bill for transport? Wow that is beyond awesome!! That's some Bugatti type service there!

They offered it. Believe it or not I think even from Michigan they were aware of how incompetent Long Island Dodge dealers are and were sympathetic lol.

OneOffACR16
08-15-2016, 07:53 PM
I highly recommend CJ as well. Only one who works on all my cars and now my ACR.

ACR Steve
08-25-2016, 11:29 AM
I now have air-conditioning for the first time since owning the car - Thanks CJ :)