PDA

View Full Version : Roecharger question and wtb

JackKeane
06-15-2016, 01:36 PM
What's a good price for a pristine used 6 pound set up with VEC3? Including everything needed to install bar gaskets.

Does anyone have such a setup for sale currently? I looked in the classifieds and came up with nothing.

City
06-15-2016, 04:49 PM
Pretty sure that Shaun no longer makes them, but I'd call him (roeracing) and see if he has a line on any from his customers. I sold mine so long ago (2008) that I'd imagine the price is no longer relevant. Think I sold it for around $5,000.

99RT10
06-15-2016, 09:53 PM
Sean no longer is with Roeracing.com, but the new Company owner is trying to put together enough people to make another run on the Roe Supercharger. Call them and put your name on the list. I love mine and will never sell it.

JackKeane
06-16-2016, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the responses guys but I'd need to buy used unfortunately!

sinful7
06-17-2016, 12:44 PM
Well I may be late but I actually am new on this fourm only cause I seen this post, but I am a frequent on viperalley. I also can be verified from Roe Racing etc.. But i have a 2.4L polished roe setup that has less than 1000 miles on it, I ran it at 10psi, and I do have a david Weaver Pulley for it also that I never used. Injectors, rails, and I no longer have the VEC controller. I upgraded to a 2 bar MAP and a SCT tuner this past winter.

I would be willing to sell it as I am eyeballing a turbo setup now.. Car dyno'd with GG heads, 97 camshaft as its OEM, edelbrock headers, high flow cats, borla catback and methanol injection at 723whp and 776ft/lbs at 10psi. this was more of an agressive tune but i see no reason a viper with 10psi would be below 650 when tuned correctly...

Let me know if your interested, we may be able to work something out. I can send you videos photos etc as its still installed, and if youd want it youd just have to give me a lil time to remove it of course. PM me if you like.

sinful7
06-17-2016, 12:46 PM
BTW im located in Iowa