PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Tropical Dinner?

lets roll
06-15-2016, 09:00 AM
Tropical Dinner June 25 at 5:30 p.m.
at Hula’s Modern Tiki
4700 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
NW Corner of Central and Highland, just South of Camelback Rd.

WhiteSnake
06-18-2016, 06:50 PM
JoAnn and I will be joining the group for some fun and good food. We look forward to seeing everyone. Is Todd going to wear his Hula skirt? :-)

drewsss
06-20-2016, 10:02 AM
Elita and I are working on a baby sitter. But, if Todd is wearing a hula skirt, we may not be pursuing that baby sitter much longer.

Vprbite
06-24-2016, 12:34 AM
Todd will wear a hula skirt. It's an extra 50 bucks but trust me, worth every dime. He will try and get you to pay 75 but he'll settle for 50. Trust me.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it. Emily's yoga studio has their one year anniversary and I am helping with their anniversary party. And before any of you get excited, no I won't be doing yoga, just helping run the party/pouring beer from Thunder Canyon brewery. But if you enjoy thinking abut me doing yoga, I give you permission to do that. Missing a leg makes me extra flexible!

WhiteSnake
06-24-2016, 05:50 PM
Speedy G says Todd enjoys wearing his hula skirt because it gives him a good excuse to shave his legs and wear his special coconut bra.

drewsss
06-27-2016, 07:49 AM
Todd will wear a hula skirt. It's an extra 50 bucks but trust me, worth every dime. He will try and get you to pay 75 but he'll settle for 50. Trust me.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it. Emily's yoga studio has their one year anniversary and I am helping with their anniversary party. And before any of you get excited, no I won't be doing yoga, just helping run the party/pouring beer from Thunder Canyon brewery. But if you enjoy thinking abut me doing yoga, I give you permission to do that. Missing a leg makes me extra flexible!

Man, these visuals just keep coming, don't they? :t1567:

Sorry we couldn't make it either...couldn't work out that baby sitter, so hopefully we can meet up with everyone next time. Hope everyone had fun!

drewsss
06-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Speedy G says Todd enjoys wearing his hula skirt because it gives him a good excuse to shave his legs and wear his special coconut bra.

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: