PDA

View Full Version : Morgan at Viper Exchange/Tomball Dodge saves the day for me!!!!

Herrsss
06-10-2016, 03:43 PM
We're going to the track this weekend so I picked up our 53' trailer and stopped by Tomball Dodge to pick up Richard's race car. No biggie right? The winch motor for the back deck decided it didn't want to work at the exact moment I needed it to. I figured the battery was dead so I fired up the generator and sat there for 30 minutes to charge it. Still wouldn't work so I stomped across the dealership to Morgan's bay and asked for some help. He grabs his tender, checks the battery and it read 12.7 so nope, wasn't the battery. He picks up the back deck (mind you it is a very heavy one) while I push the button and the winch and Morgan pulled the deck up and closed it.

Now that's what I call above and beyond the call of duty!! Morgan is truly a great guy and the best Viper Tech in Texas!!

XSnake
06-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Morgan is one of the few people I would let work on my car if he was close enough. He knows his shit.

FLATOUT
06-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Very nice of you Beth. I would not have taken the job at ViperExchange if Morgan wasn't a part of the equation. He genuinely cares about our customers experience and I'm lucky to have him.

Have fun this weekend!

Andy

poptarts
03-11-2017, 12:02 AM
thats awesome to hear. if i need work done i have family down there i could stay with.

Vital velocity
03-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Morgan is the man!

Magzx12r
03-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Morgan does excellent work.