PDA

View Full Version : Car Transport to Track Events

Racingswh
06-07-2016, 10:23 PM
I am looking for a transport / track support company that can take 1 or 2 cars to track events.

We are just outside Philadelphia, PA. The tracks we go to are as far South as Road Atlanta and North to Watkins Glen and Limerock Park.

Does anyone know of a company that provides this type of service?

Mbccenter
06-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Archer Racing does for the Narra events.

Racingswh
06-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Archer Racing does for the Narra events.

Thank you for that information.

I was actually able to find two companies locally that are interested. I wish I had done it sooner.

ek1
06-15-2016, 11:35 PM
Thank you for that information.

I was actually able to find two companies locally that are interested. I wish I had done it sooner.

What kind of pricing are you getting?

FrankBarba
06-27-2016, 08:33 PM
I've got a 39' Race Hauler with an upstairs lounge with Ice Cold Air, Refrigerator for the beverages, couches to stretch out.
I'm located outside of Philadelphia, Can Travel south - Road Atlanta - CMP - VIR - Summit Point, Mid Ohio, Nelson's Ledges
Let me know you needs and we will try to accommodate them.

Racingswh
06-27-2016, 08:59 PM
What kind of pricing are you getting?

I apologize for not seeing this sooner. Anywhere from $400 to $2,500 per event depending on support needed.

Racingswh
06-27-2016, 09:01 PM
I've got a 39' Race Hauler with an upstairs lounge with Ice Cold Air, Refrigerator for the beverages, couches to stretch out.
I'm located outside of Philadelphia, Can Travel south - Road Atlanta - CMP - VIR - Summit Point, Mid Ohio, Nelson's Ledges

Thank you very much. We should have a conversation about some of the further locations you may be traveling to already if you have the space for another car.

fuggles
06-28-2016, 01:29 AM

That is a sick rig. When are you moving to california? lol

FrankBarba
06-28-2016, 06:37 AM
California is a slow process. Finding out that i need a permit for everything. Running a business, having both street cars and race cars for sale.I will be in CA early September to pull some additional permits and hopefully start breaking ground. Well is in place, Need to place a large water tank on property.

If your going to the track, and need transportation let me know.