PDA

View Full Version : My first monthly meeting!

Uranium235
05-31-2016, 06:39 AM
I plan to attend tomorrow evening's meeting, weather permitting. I have a couple of questions. Is there usually a contingent of people driving up from Central IL? And are the meetings kid-friendly? I was planning to bring my 11-year old.

Matt

Loud
05-31-2016, 09:17 AM
Welcome. Yes, definitely kid friendly. Quite some folks coming up from central IL, if you don't caravan in, you can certainly caravan heading back. Our president is from Morton.

A

Photog1
05-31-2016, 10:54 AM
I plan to attend tomorrow evening's meeting, weather permitting. I have a couple of questions. Is there usually a contingent of people driving up from Central IL? And are the meetings kid-friendly? I was planning to bring my 11-year old.

Matt

Yes there are several from Central Il that go. We have a member in Bloomington that goes. His name is Robert McClellan you might call him and you could come up together. Send me a private message or text or call me and I can give you his number. If the weather is bad and you don't want to bring the Viper you can drive your regular car. Sometimes we get a group together and leave from Roanoke Motors so you could check with John and possibly go up with them also.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. Robb@Illinoisvipers.com or 309-657-3686.

See ya at the meeting

Rob