PDA

View Full Version : Nve-2 road trip

GABOON
05-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Just wanted to say what a great trip! Such a excellent group of people to travel with, all of you made the trip a complete pleasure! As always it is all of you that make being a member of the Arizona chapter of the VOA so much fun!!

Speedy G
05-21-2016, 06:29 PM
it was hanging with you! roomy :-)

WhiteSnake
05-21-2016, 10:46 PM
Agree on all points. It's a great group of friends. We always have fun together. Thanks for making the tripmmemorable.

WhiteSnake
05-21-2016, 10:50 PM
Okay Speedy G. Would you care to bring the rest of the members up to date by what you meant by the term "roomy". :-)

drewsss
05-21-2016, 11:44 PM
:fpopcorn: This should be good. :fpopcorn:

GABOON
05-22-2016, 08:41 AM
WhiteSnake-- Debbie set the night up; me and speedyG shacked up for a one nighter cause she thought it was a good idea! what happens in Henderson stays in Henderson! It was a real nice evening nonetheless-- I was so pleased that speedy G bathed before hopping into bed. In the end it was a pleasant night. If you need more insight on nite-- Debbie knows what went down!

Speedy G
05-22-2016, 11:50 PM
the whole trip was fun especially the night in henderson lol thanks for letting me hang Gaboon!

WhiteSnake
05-23-2016, 05:30 PM
Which one of you used the girls bathroom? :-)

Speedy G
05-24-2016, 01:03 AM
out of respect for the Vietnam vet, I will be the girl! :-)

lets roll
05-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Sorry, some beers were involved and,
"what happens in Henderson stays in Henderson!"

WhiteSnake
05-24-2016, 11:07 PM
You guys are crazy! That's why we have so much fun in this club. Every one gives and takes the jabs all in fun and are not hesitant to fire back. Where is Leadfoot? Is he still driving back from NOLA in that little Miata that can't keep up with the pack?

SmoknTires
05-25-2016, 11:11 AM
I miss this! You guys seem to really click and have the fun Kristina and I enjoy having with the group. We actually planned to drive down with you guys and then plans changed due to needs with NVE and we had to actually fly our much earlier (and didn't take our car). We met a good number of you at NVE and look forward to visiting with the gang, and most certainly participating in the enjoyable and seemingly justified hazing everyone seems to share in. Feels like home!

LeadfootRT10
05-26-2016, 12:26 AM
I miss this! You guys seem to really click and have the fun Kristina and I enjoy having with the group. We actually planned to drive down with you guys and then plans changed due to needs with NVE and we had to actually fly our much earlier (and didn't take our car). We met a good number of you at NVE and look forward to visiting with the gang, and most certainly participating in the enjoyable and seemingly justified hazing everyone seems to share in. Feels like home!

Will we really get to "haze" the national president with no significant repercussions?

Vprbite
05-26-2016, 04:17 AM
You guys are crazy! That's why we have so much fun in this club. Every one gives and takes the jabs all in fun and are not hesitant to fire back. Where is Leadfoot? Is he still driving back from NOLA in that little Miata that can't keep up with the pack?

Per his own admission, it sounds like speedy G does the taking. Just saying.

And yes I believe we can haze the national president. And he can't do anything back because I am an amputee and if he does anything to me I will sue him for a hate crime. So effectively, we are untouchable.

And whitesnake, it wasn't lack of power that had Leadfoot running behind. It was flirting with those girls. Or chasing those girls perhaps is a better way of putting it, cause he certainly wasn't catching em. Heyooooo!

Vprbite
05-26-2016, 04:22 AM
I also want to thank everyone. Emily said this was one of the best experiences of her life. (I assume the best experience in her life was the moment she met me.). We had such a great time and even 7hrs of driving at at a time was made fun with my viper crew.

It was also great to make some new friends (Jim, Alex, and the Chris') and getting to know some old friends better.

And thanks to Debbie for setting up a route and getting hotels squared away for us. That was very helpful. (Highlight of the trip might have been having a jacuzzi IN MY ROOM in weatherford TX. Because I had the handicap room. It had a tub and a shower in the bathroom. But 4 feet from the bed was a 5x5 jacuzzi tub. Awesom!)

SmoknTires
05-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Will we really get to "haze" the national president with no significant repercussions?

You think a lost membership packet or missed mag is an accident... you decide. ;.)

GABOON
05-26-2016, 06:25 PM
you know i will never forget Henderson and my roomy, left that place and discovered i had a pair of speedo's-- i don't wear speedo's and wonder where they came from? that was a hazy night! am so embarrassed about the whole ordeal i went out and got another viper to cruise in so nobody recognizes me and the henderson adventure.

WhiteSnake
05-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Pay no attention to Leadfoot as he is the snot nose baby of the group and is only trying to act grown up. However, he is a lot of fun and a good sport. By the way he drives a Ford Probe as his daily driver. Rest my case.

AZSN8K
06-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Just wanted to say what a great trip! Such a excellent group of people to travel with, all of you made the trip a complete pleasure! As always it is all of you that make being a member of the Arizona chapter of the VOA so much fun!!

Always a great time on the road with this club!