PDA

View Full Version : VOA/Pirelli Tire Deal Extended!

SmoknTires
05-20-2016, 11:01 PM
The special factory-direct VOA pricing for Pirelli CORSA Viper tires will expire on June 30th, 2016. If you're planning on purchasing a set of CORSA tires for your Viper, place your order soon. However, the VOA special offer price for Pirelli PZERO tires has been extended until 12/31/16! These tires fit Gen III, IV, and V Vipers. This is THE lowest price available for Pirelli tires for your Viper. Prices INCLUDE shipping. Offer valid in US and Canada only. VOA members only! See www.driveviper.com/pirelli for details.

donk_316
05-21-2016, 12:32 AM
If any Alberta VOA members are ordering a set, please let me know so i can grab a set too.

J TNT
05-21-2016, 07:41 AM
Thanks Alex for the update ! :drive:

Bill Pemberton
05-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Jump on this guys, as VOA really worked well with Pirelli to get this unreal deal for it's members. Head Sales Honcho in the US ( who is also a Viper Owner ) stated this program really has to end as it has been an unqualified success, but it is not a profitable situation for Pirelli --- but they want our current and future business and what a coup they pulled in my estimation. Sure don't ever remember any other tire company doing anything this fantastic for Viper owners?! So if you need a set of Corsas, stock up in the next 40+ days , as it has to end soon. Rumors were it was going to have to end this month, so suspect a little extra persuasion by Alex and the Board got it till the end of June.

Big fan of the PZeroes as they are great overall tire for those that only track occasionally and want a solid street tire --- bunch of drivers chose this tire as their first choice for the One Lap of America competition ( that says a lot!) . The fact that we will be able to get these through the end of the year blows my mind. Sure that your Officers had a big part in getting this huge extention done, so support the program!!

daytonprowler
05-21-2016, 11:46 PM
We need to work on Pirelli to make tire sizes for the Gen1.

I put a set of Pirelli on my '07 Shelby Mustang this last year. Very pleased so far.

daytonprowler
05-21-2016, 11:47 PM
If any Alberta VOA members are ordering a set, please let me know so i can grab a set too.

Why not join VOA?

donk_316
05-27-2016, 04:05 AM
Why not join VOA?

I finally did...

XSnake
05-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Great deal from the manufacture, wish I could use it.

darbgnik
05-29-2016, 02:53 AM
FYI.... the purchase limit seems to be a soft limit, I've gone waaaaaaay over the limit already.

parabs
06-26-2016, 06:42 PM
FYI.... the purchase limit seems to be a soft limit, I've gone waaaaaaay over the limit already.

Are the tires shipped to Canada shipped from a Canadian warehouse or do you still have duty and brokerage?

darbgnik
06-26-2016, 06:55 PM
They come from the factory in the US. But I've never paid duty or taxes yet....... don't know why.

Free shipping to Canada is a deal in itself.

LmeaViper
06-27-2016, 07:51 PM
They come from the factory in the US. But I've never paid duty or taxes yet....... don't know why.

Free shipping to Canada is a deal in itself.

100% correct. Free trade I guess?